PDA

View Full Version : Aquawax, It's really grown on me!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MarkD51
06-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Howdy all,
I of course know well how many of you folks like this spray.
I in fact bought some, a few months back, had to order it at my local Carquest.

I used it a couple times, on the first 2-3 tries, I didn't think the product was all that impressive. Didn't really notice it doing much. but of course how much more can one expect after a vehicle is fully corrected, and then treated to the likes of WGDGPS 3.0?

But, I've come to really like this stuff, it's really grown on me.

It's qualities I've found, is it seems to have a remarkable ability to remove any water spotting with effortless ease, it goes on, and wipes down perfectly clear so quick! Did I say quick? Nothing I've ever used before in my life wipes so clean, and flawless so fast, nothing!

I've noticed that as I've said, it seems to be optically clear, and since it has this quality, it saves me a step about worrying about glass and other cleaners, I simply do the entire outside with it.

I know some of you use it as a addition to a spray during washing. I've yet to use it this way, only using it as a detail spray, but can see that this other use that you folks so much like would be great too.

Truly an outstanding product, and for sure, I'll be keeping this one in my personal arsenal!

Evan.J
06-22-2013, 07:21 PM
:Picture:

That's what I want!

In all seriousness though I have been wanting to try this stuff out as many members here have great things to say about it. I'm still on the hunt for something good to maintain opti coat will. M135 and opti coat do not get along at all too much streaking. V07 seems to be better so far so ill be looking to see how Aquawax does. Thanks for the input Mark!:dblthumb2:

glen e
06-22-2013, 07:28 PM
you should try their rinseless that has aquawax in it.....amazing stuff, one quick "garry dean method" wipe and the car is waxed too...

Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, no rinse car wash, rinseless auto wash (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-rinseless-wash.html)

RTexasF
06-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Aquawax is truly one of the most under rated products out there.

Hazcat
06-22-2013, 08:26 PM
It truly is a great spray wax and tough as nails. I use it for with each wash during the drying phase to make the guzzler glide smoothly and boost the wax at the same time.

MarkD51
06-22-2013, 08:42 PM
I could be wrong about this, but another quality I seem to note with Aquawax, is that it seems very resistant to having dusts accumilate on the surface after a wipe down with it.

And to me, living here in this "dust bowl" of southern New Mexico, I think that is a high compliment.

swanicyouth
06-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Aquawax is truly one of the most under rated products out there.

Its not underrated at all. Everyone that uses it seems to love it! I like it a lot too, enough to get a gallon of it. But, it does attract dust and pollen for me. It really leaves awesome looks and is a joy to use.

cjsls
06-22-2013, 08:53 PM
I could be wrong about this, but another quality I seem to note with Aquawax, is that it seems very resistant to having dusts accumilate on the surface after a wipe down with it.

And to me, living here in this "dust bowl" of southern New Mexico, I think that is a high compliment.

I've noticed the same thing on my car..its resists dust very well,at least for my car in my area.

psynx
06-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Its not underrated at all. Everyone that uses it seems to love it! I like it a lot too, enough to get a gallon of it. But, it does attract dust and pollen for me. It really leaves awesome looks and is a joy to use.

I do like aw and personally dont have the pollen issue. but nothing attracts pollen like fuzion.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online

cardaddy
06-23-2013, 02:16 AM
If you like it straight.... get the half price polycharger kit from AG. Polycharge it, (and M156 for that matter) and try them then. HOLY SLICK SHINE Batman! :D

I started using it after Tim sent me some, (dad07) and I'm totally addicted to it. I use the 'charged' version on customers cars even. Has to be the best 'deal' out there for performance/price.

KillaCam
06-23-2013, 02:47 AM
It's hard not to like aquawax. I love the smell too.

ScottB
06-23-2013, 08:59 AM
I did not particularly like Aquawax a couple years back. It started to grow on me as it beads like crazy and does leave some gloss behind. I still find Optimum Car Wax to be a great competitor, and both are easy to use with no real buffing and noted difference over not using either one.

silverfox
06-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Dollar for dollar, DG products deserve to be on every detailer's shelf.

Hazcat
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
I did not particularly like Aquawax a couple years back. It started to grow on me as it beads like crazy and does leave some gloss behind. I still find Optimum Car Wax to be a great competitor, and both are easy to use with no real buffing and noted difference over not using either one.
Don't get me wrong....I love Optimum Products and the results of the spray wax but it's a pain to put on compared to Aquawax. I have a gallon of both and was actually thinking yesterday about mixing some of the Otimum Car Wax in with the Aquawax to make it easier to apply......There's no comparison on application. The Optimum is driving me nutz. IF someone has a solution for making Optimum Wax glide on like other spray waxes let me know.

mavin
06-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Thought about this vs. dD156. Picked up a bottle of Ultimate Quik Wax locally and it was a breeze to use, and since D156 was cheaper, went that route.