PDA

View Full Version : Meg's Hyper Dressing Question

CalgaryDetail
05-31-2007, 11:52 PM
So i ordered a gallon of hyper dressing. I am very exctired to use it as I have heard great things.

Reading the discription on AG today I noticed it only talks about exterior plastics and rubbers. Nothing about interiors.

I have heard of people using it on interiors and have never spoken of ill effects.

So it got me wondering.. can I use it on interiors? is it stickly a tire and exterior trim dressing?

Also if I do use it on the inside should I find there to be any ill effects?

Thanks for the help

Tex Star Detail
06-01-2007, 12:18 AM
It'll be fine for the inside. I use a similar dressing from my supplier.

orngez
06-01-2007, 03:43 AM
it works on interior as well...the only thing is i feel megs hyper dressing tends to attract dust...and its a little greasy for an interior dressing...even when diluted...people have had success with it...but i just go with 303 protectant...as an economical choice hyper dressing is the way to go...but in my experiences its great on the exterior...not the greatest for interiors...

kastanaras
06-01-2007, 05:40 AM
Strange that you said it dusts cause my sister uses it on her dash and she says it dusts less with hyper dressing then without.

I used it on whole interior on another car and it still looks good after few weeks.

The only thing I don't like about hyper dressing is it's too watery when it's diluted which can sometimes make it a pain to work with.