PDA

View Full Version : My Classic Car is Moving!

Meghan
06-21-2013, 03:39 PM
My Classic Car, LLC is excited to announce our new network homes! In August, FOX is
re-branding SPEED and re-launching it under the name FOX Sports 1 to compete with ESPN.
They’re eliminating all automotive enthusiast programming in favor of sports related content.
Don’t worry though, My Classic Car (MCC) is not going away. We’re
just motoring over to a new network; TWO of them in fact!

In August, MCC will be airing on MAVTV (MAVTV - Welcome
to MAVTV.com (http://www.mavtv.com)) five times per week - Sunday 4:30pm and 7:30pm ET, Thursday
at 2:00pm and 5:00pm ET, Saturday 12:00pm ET. MAVTV is available on DirectTV (219),
Dish (361), and a number of cable providers.

Starting in January 2014, MCC will also be airing on Velocity (Velocity (http://velocity.discovery.com/)) twice per week - Sunday 9:30am ET
and Saturday 6:30am ET. Velocity is available on DirectTV (281), Dish (364), and
most cable providers.

So it’s “pedal to the metal” for MCC on our new networks!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1056/MikeonMyClassicCar033.jpg

Klasse Act
06-21-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm sure everyone appreciates the heads up and I know you guys have nothing to do with this but why would carshows be on a sports station, just don't get it. Speedvision became Speed, cool, makes sense but now a sports station, hope it works out for them. Maybe with all the switching shows like "Are you faster than a Redneck", "Desert Car Kings", Fast and Loud" and all the other copy cat shows can be "lost in transistion".

I never understood why Speed had so many NECKCAR shows either, I mean they were getting over the top, so I wonder if those made the cut. I always thought it would be cool if there were a show that showed cars a little outside the box, unique, not seen too much or just plain well done. Then have a regular, real car guy host the show, someone the average joe can relate to. One can only hope, right?!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

derek0609
06-24-2013, 11:24 AM
I don't get MAVTV but I do have Velocity, which is were I figured the show was headed with Speed going bye-bye! I'll be looking for the show come January!

Chris's FX4
06-24-2013, 11:30 AM
First NBC takes Versus away from me and now I have to say goodbye to Speed. Oh well, that's life I guess.:(

I'll make sure to watch it on Velocity.

Klasse Act
06-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Velocity is a good place for all types of car type shows,the name says it all!

I hear yah about VS too, now we've gotta associate hockey with NBSSN, could we use anymore letters, LOL!

hernandez.art13
09-21-2013, 05:26 AM
I don't even have tv. It is all internet for me

mswerb
09-21-2013, 07:03 AM
So far, Fox Sports 1 kinda sucks. I miss Speed. I have had enough of Erin Andrews. Carissa Thompson left ESPN for Fox Sports 1, she's HOT.

silverfox
09-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Anything that has anything to do with the FOX network I ignore.

Oh well....

mswerb
09-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Well put.

Nick McKees37
09-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Let's keep the thread on topic fellas - if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all.

Some opinions should be kept to yourself. :nomore:

hernandez.art13
09-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Can we watch this show online?

hernandez.art13
09-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Can we watch this show online?

Bump

FUNX650
09-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Let's keep the thread on topic fellas - if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all.

Some opinions should be kept to yourself. :nomore:
^^^:iagree:^^^

Sorry...
I too often get embroiled in defending: "a cause", as it were.

However...
When some folks start practicing the: "art of tapinosis"...
It's hard for me to just stand idly by on the sidelines.

I find this practice, (that only serves to debase, IMHO); and, the practitioners thereof;
have the tendency to: "Stick in my craw"!...and I feel compelled to respond.

For future reference:
I will attempt to stay away, from this type of fray.

:)

Bob

Klasse Act
09-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah....what he said, LOL!