PDA

View Full Version : chemical guys direct order - how's it ?

Pages : [1] 2

poweraid
06-15-2013, 10:54 PM
I had to order direct from cg cause every place I looked did not have what I wanted in gallons . ordered on Thursday , received confirmation , still processing . my credit card has still not been charged . those of you that have ordered direct - are they just slow ? overwhelmed with too many orders per day ? not to thrilled with . I only ordered 3 gallons and expected to ship Friday easily .

Yamasixx
06-15-2013, 10:57 PM
I ordered from them a couple weeks ago. Their processing seems to be quite slow vs. AG. I'd say it took about three days longer.

poweraid
06-15-2013, 11:04 PM
ya I def like the bang boom out the door same or next day - AUTOGEEK.

inDetail
06-15-2013, 11:08 PM
I always buy straight from CG and never had a problem with them. The only issue I see is they are quite lacking in website updates when something is not in stock. That may be the issue. My orders were always shipped and delivered in a timely fashion. I had one order that contained a back order item they shipped my order without it then shipped the back order item when it was in stock.

theblob640
06-15-2013, 11:13 PM
I haven't had a problem ordering from CG direct. Usually I order the night before and the next day it ships out. Since they are based in CA and I am in CA, I get my order the day after it is shipped.

psnt1ol
06-16-2013, 02:18 AM
I haven't had a problem ordering from CG direct. Usually I order the night before and the next day it ships out. Since they are based in CA and I am in CA, I get my order the day after it is shipped.

+1 Similar experience. I live in Northern CA and generally I get my order in 3 days (from the day I placed the order to the day it arrived). For AG, it is a full week.

Allmtrh22
06-16-2013, 06:50 AM
I ordered from CG and it was shipped out with tracking # within a few hours.
I tried emailing them but kept getting a msg saying their email is full because one of the bottles of wash n gloss was leaking.

WAXOFF
06-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Takes me about a week to get the orders from CA. I'm in PA. No problems. I've called customer service and Marcy takes care of any problems.

SYMAWD
06-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I've only ordered once and I had a tracking number within 2 hours of placing the order.

tpr1634
06-16-2013, 08:05 AM
I order a lot from CG 5 days to New Jersey.

poweraid
06-16-2013, 08:53 AM
guess I'll have to give em a jingle on Monday , see what's up .

swanicyouth
06-16-2013, 09:09 AM
I've ordered from them several times. Never had an issue. Its not super fast, or super slow either. Stuff comes packed with air bags.

Circa40
06-16-2013, 09:17 AM
I've never had any issues. I live pretty close to them, so orders arrive no longer then 2 days later.

Mach1USMC
06-16-2013, 09:24 AM
I order primarily from CG because they ship for free to military addresses overseas whereas AG charges extra- in the 4 orders I've had from CG the longest took 8 days to get to Japan. My one order from AG took 10 days. Needless to say I'm going to order from CG til I get back to the states. Then we shall see if AGs game is better- so far I've had a much better experience with CG (sorry AG but facts are facts!!)...... AG's forum however, is second to none.

Robert8194
06-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Shipments to Alabama seem to take forever co,pared to AG. I haven't ordered much since AG started carrying CG products. Yes, there are some products that they carry and especially gallons that AG does not. Every time I am tempted, I remember ow long it takes to get it.