PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on making next order...

KJW Detailing
05-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I wont get into the details at the moment but i have a second order put together that i would like to make but i was waiting until my birthday in the middle of june for the discount...but i was thinking maybe i should make the order now and get the discount for the holiday that just passed as well as get in the runnings for the UDM...

i'm not sure what the discount is for my birthday and i believe that the discount right now is 15%...

so what do you think i should do?

thanks!

Truls
05-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Buy now AND when you have your birthday.:p

KJW Detailing
05-30-2007, 06:05 PM
haha no it needs to be one or the other haha...im just trying to determine which time is the best time to make the order...during this special or during my birthday...

BlackCoupe
05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I wont get into the details at the moment but i have a second order put together that i would like to make but i was waiting until my birthday in the middle of june for the discount...but i was thinking maybe i should make the order now and get the discount for the holiday that just passed as well as get in the runnings for the UDM...

i'm not sure what the discount is for my birthday and i believe that the discount right now is 15%...

so what do you think i should do?

thanks!

BIRTHDAY DISCOUNTS??????

greg'sgoat
05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Both are 15%. Order now and save the birthday code for when you need another order.

KJW Detailing
05-30-2007, 08:40 PM
so basically other then the chance of winning the UDM it makes no difference whether i make an order now or later...

also, i thought the birthday special only last for a few days?