PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish Gloss

Pages : [1] 2

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Looking into trying out some CG products wondering if any one has pictures of these products on there car.if you can post a picture right a review,tips pros And cons or just type of what you think of this product and there other products .. Thanks guys !

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Also with this product Chemical Guys V38 Optical Grade Cut can you apply this product by hand or do you get better results with DA buffer ?

02CAMSS
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Wet mirror finish left a nice gloss when I used it but was not the easiest to remove.....It was a p.i.t.a in high humidity.

af90
06-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Looking into trying out some CG products wondering if any one has pictures of these products on there car.if you can post a picture right a review,tips pros And cons or just type of what you think of this product and there other products .. Thanks guys !
V7 is absolutely awesome. For a glaze Blacklight is probably the best out there especially followed by V7. Diablo Gel diluted has been met pretty well as a wheel cleaner. CG Pete's 53 is a good wax for it's price, although so is Blackfire midnight sun but you get more 53 for the same price.

Also with this product Chemical Guys V38 Optical Grade Cut can you apply this product by hand or do you get better results with DA buffer ?DA definitely, better coverage and much less time. But from what I've read there are better products out there for a finishing polish. Menzerna SF4000/SF4500, M205, etc...

02CAMSS
06-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I would skip the wet mirror and get EZ creme or glossworkz glaze .. I really like Glossworkz ..

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 06:27 PM
I would skip the wet mirror and get EZ creme or glossworkz glaze .. I really like Glossworkz ..

So glossworkz better I ll look into it what are your normal procedures or how would you do a line up of chemical guys when applying to car?

psnt1ol
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM

I recently did a "Sale-Prep" for a used car. Since the goal was to mask/hide defects, I hand applied 2 layers of CG Wet Mirror then follow by a CG V07 wipe down. The owner's main objective was to get the most with the least investment and durability was at the bottom of the list.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1906/10_Hood_R_after.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1906/14_rear_L_after.jpg

ksigna
06-11-2013, 07:25 PM
I love Wet mirror finish! I wipe on, wait a few mins, wipe off, no probs. Adds a lot of slickness and shine. The VRP get used on just about everything now also. Tires, exterior trim, etc.

02CAMSS
06-11-2013, 07:35 PM
I use either glaze under a sealant or Nuba ... 50/50 over EZ creme or Jet seal over Glossworkz .. Pretty much anything over either one.. I applied Wet Mirror via machine very thin and like I said my experience with it in high humidity was bad.. But the pic above is very nice.. I never had a problem with any of their waxes or either Glaze in any fashion .. Though their synthetic QD I think is the worst ...

02CAMSS
06-11-2013, 07:44 PM
I am having problems posting pics send me your email via pm and ill send you some of my mustang .. It's wearing Glossworkz and jet seal x2

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 07:47 PM
I am having problems posting pics send me your email via pm and ill send you some of my mustang .. It's wearing Glossworkz and jet seal x2

Haramic.alex@gmail.com

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I recently did a "Sale-Prep" for a used car. Since the goal was to mask/hide defects, I hand applied 2 layers of CG Wet Mirror then follow by a CG V07 wipe down. The owner's main objective was to get the most with the least investment and durability was at the bottom of the list.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1906/10_Hood_R_after.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1906/14_rear_L_after.jpg

Wow that shines nice work. Thanks for the advice

02CAMSS
06-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Sent

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Sent

Thanks going to check it now

Alex Haramic
06-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Sent

Amazing results I appreciate you sending them thanks... I'm going to try there products out have to make that purchase sometime this week thanks again