PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer's Vanilla Ice?

inDetail
06-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Need some feed back guys. Has anyone used it?

I'm a big wax nut but I stick to one wax does it all. None of the dark color light color car waxes. My PS21 is just about dead. Maybe one car left. I can see the bottom of the pot. I still have my Pete's 53 but you always need a back up just in case something drastic happens.

You happen to put the pot down on top of the MF towel on the hood to close to the slope and slippy slide right onto the concrete open pot face down and now you got a jacked up pot of wax.

Sorry guys in Advance I'm not a pinnacle fan. Just never enjoyed any of there products.

pickles
06-10-2013, 11:22 PM
I bought it recently. It is very oily and easy to spread. I use a zymol blue foam applicator that fits perfectly inside the lid. I have been using it WOWO because it hardens quickly and if allowed to dry it very tough to buff off. There is no initial slickness though. It almost makes the paint feel bare like after a polish and then the next day seems to cure to a slickness. It's ok but in hindsight I'd probably buy Pinnacle ss2 over this one. That's my opinion.

Dr Oldz
06-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Nice wax. I did a review of it at L2D. Not my favorite on whites but just about every other color it excels at. Durability is respectable.

SON1C
06-12-2013, 08:50 AM
haven't heard anything bad about it, only good things, a wax I'd like to pick up eventually

banzaitoyota
06-12-2013, 08:56 AM
I like it!