PDA

View Full Version : Need some ON THE JOB TRAINING

Pages : [1] 2

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 08:03 AM
I am looking for someone in the Nc Va area to let me work with them for free. This is honest, I would love to shadow and assist someone and learn from a pro, no strings.

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 06:45 PM
I am looking for someone in the Nc Va area to let me work with them for free. This is honest, I would love to shadow and assist someone and learn from a pro, no strings.
So no help?

Flash Gordon
06-10-2013, 06:49 PM
So no help?

Why would another detailer that you will be competing with show you everything they know and who/where their customers are?

ken tuep
06-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Some people have a bit more class, and competition is what drives companies.

Mike Phillips teaches everyone for free through his videos, and advice given on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Why would another detailer that you will be competing with show you everything they know and who/where their customers are?
A secure pro wouldnt mind teaching a newbie his talent, espescially from hours away.

Flash Gordon
06-10-2013, 07:01 PM
A secure pro wouldnt mind teaching a newbie his talent, espescially from hours away.

You didn't mention you were far away

Call me insecure/paranoid

:D

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 07:04 PM
You didn't mention you were far away

Call me insecure/paranoid

:D
2 states I said Nc or Va, not everyone is the enemie.

Flash Gordon
06-10-2013, 07:07 PM
2 states I said Nc or Va, not everyone is the enemie.

I hear you

There are lots of knowledgable detailers in that area of the country. Wish you the best :props:

VP Mark
06-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I would help but I'm a bit far away in IL. If you ever need any advice though feel free to ask!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Flash Gordon
06-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Some people have a bit more class, and competition is what drives companies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

You mean like the guy I met on this forum that wanted me to teach him a few tricks so "he could keep his own cars detailed", then 1 month later was making posts about how he was detailing professionally now/then?

How rude of me !!!

:)

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 07:45 PM
You mean like the guy I met on this forum that wanted me to teach him a few tricks so "he could keep his own cars detailed", then 1 month later was making posts about how he was detailing professionally now/then?

How rude of me !!!

:)
Dont hold that against the rest of us, let it go, you know like Jesus the name you use so easily.

Flash Gordon
06-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Dont hold that against the rest of us, let it go, you know like Jesus the name you use so easily.

I forgave that dude before I ever had a chance to get mad. He actually blew his cover when we met and he started asking too many questions about how I found business !

If dude would've just been honest with me, I would've taught him something useful. I've taught dozens of ppl how to make a living at this over the years.

Like I said before, I really do wish you the best....I mean that :dblthumb2:

DogRescuer
06-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Are there no pros willing to share their expertease, I would even go to DC, 3 HOURS north?

Flash Gordon
06-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Are there no pros willing to share their expertease, I would even go to DC, 3 HOURS north?

If you would accept novice detailers/weekend warriors, I think you would have better luck finding someone to help you. You probally wouldn't have to travel 3 hours away either

Vegas Transplant
06-12-2013, 10:12 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/22805-professional-detailers-list.html