PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion for interior products

Elliott.lwy
06-09-2013, 01:58 AM
About to place my order. Need suggestion/advice on interior products, such as leather cleaner and protectant, fabric seat/carpet cleaner, and also some vinyl and trim dressing. Im the MAN

Pureshine
06-09-2013, 02:27 AM
1z deep plastic cleaner you won't be sorry works on treated leather and plastic one of my must haves in the shop.

neat e34
06-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Really depends on budget, taste, type of leather, etc but my list...

Leather cleaner/conditioner: Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil & Prestine Clean
Leather Protectant: Ultima Interior Guard Plus
Fabric cleaner: Megs APC
Vinyl dressing: 303 Aerospace Protectant or Ultima Interior Guard Plus

jjj
06-09-2013, 05:59 AM
If you want quality leather protectant that won't break the bank, collinite makes a good one. It does clean some too. You have to apply twice or so a year, but it will act as a sealant. Meg's is great interior cleaner. Dressings I like are Cg silk shine and pb natural look (currently on bogo ) . Good luck. There will be lots of diff opinions.

Elliott.lwy
06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
1z deep plastic cleaner you won't be sorry works on treated leather and plastic one of my must haves in the shop.

Alright. I will check that out. Thanks!

If you want quality leather protectant that won't break the bank, collinite makes a good one. It does clean some too. You have to apply twice or so a year, but it will act as a sealant. Meg's is great interior cleaner. Dressings I like are Cg silk shine and pb natural look (currently on bogo ) . Good luck. There will be lots of diff opinions.

Is there any leather clean would remove smell also? :props:

Superman0440
06-09-2013, 01:58 PM
bump

Rayaz
06-09-2013, 02:05 PM
One man's opinion:

Optimum Power Clean. Can be diluted and used on anything including leather.
Ultima Interior Guard Plus. Great on plastic or leather. A little goes a long way (like most of the good stuff) and its not too shiny.

This isn't the cheapest route but you get what you pay for. I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

jjj
06-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Is there any leather clean would remove smell also? :props:[/QUOTE]

What kind of smell?

Elliott.lwy
06-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Is there any leather clean would remove smell also? :props:

What kind of smell?[/QUOTE]

Like bad smell from the leather.

jjj
06-09-2013, 05:21 PM
A good cleaning and interior scrub can help get rid of smells. I know when I use chemical guys so fast odor eliminator. I use after a cleaning. Is it the leather for sure or interior - floor mats etc.? A lot of smells in leather is due to dirt, age, bacteria. Etc. could something have been spilled in seat or in between or under? How old is car. Several of the products I've listed have scents, like cg silk shine smells like leather a little, natural look cherry, so fast- kind of like apple or melon, but goes away and smells fresh IMO.

Dimetera413
06-09-2013, 07:43 PM
It doesn't have strong cleaning abilities but 1z Cockpit Premium is a great interior cleaner and it leaves a matte finish which looks amazing.

Another guy here for Optimum Power Clean. Best stuff out there.