PDA

View Full Version : Wg fuzion

OCD
06-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I am thinking about purchasing fuzion. I have seen a lot of reviews and it looks awesome! I love the look and the beading. However, how is the durability? From a lot of reviews and videos fuzion doesn't seem to sheet as well as others. I am guessing fuzion is more of a show car wax?..

SlowWRX
06-07-2013, 08:41 AM
personally i think its ok. I dont feel its worth the $175 price tag even with the refill.
if your looking to spend that. Get Zymol Glasur. I feel even Zymol Carbon is better then Fuzion.
I use to use it for a long time when I first started out and thought it was the best ever. Till i started using alot of other products and found out its decent but not worth its price

Klasse Act
06-07-2013, 09:07 AM
What I don't get about the refill is this, why not just sell the regular size tub for $85.00 and offer no refills?

As far as durabilty goes, well, I had Fuzion on my car as the LSP going into winter, ontop of a lot of other products and it held up great from mid November till April when I was able to do my spring clean up. Now living in Chicagoland I can't speak to beading in the winter but I know this, when the car was REAL salty and I ran it through the good carwash I really trust the car came out VERY dry and finish looked awesome still! Was this from Fuzion or all the other products underneath, don't know but the Fuzion was my LSP and I thought it held up great for a boutique wax!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

SlowWRX
06-07-2013, 09:24 AM
hmmm..I was lucky to get 3weeks out of Fuzion on a DD that sat outside during summer before beading was 100% gone

Bigbull2984
06-07-2013, 09:39 AM
What I don't get about the refill is this, why not just sell the regular size tub for $85.00 and offer no refills?

As far as durabilty goes, well, I had Fuzion on my car as the LSP going into winter, ontop of a lot of other products and it held up great from mid November till April when I was able to do my spring clean up. Now living in Chicagoland I can't speak to beading in the winter but I know this, when the car was REAL salty and I ran it through the good carwash I really trust the car came out VERY dry and finish looked awesome still! Was this from Fuzion or all the other products underneath, don't know but the Fuzion was my LSP and I thought it held up great for a boutique wax!

Better to collect $175 today than $85 and MAYBE another $85 tommorow.

SlowWRX
06-07-2013, 10:50 AM
probably more like..better to cash in on 175 now for 1 because majority of the buyers probably never get the 2nd tub

VP Mark
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Because they are banking on most people never sending in for the refills.

Klasse Act
06-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I don't know about you guys but after spending $175.00 on the wax, knowing I was getting a free one after using it all up, I would save the receipt and make sure I get mine. Its not really a re-fill though, right, you just send in the empty tub and they send you another one, right? I can't see this machine in the corner of AG that dispenses Fuzion into your old container, kinda like a Frosty from Wendy's, LOL!

mg6045
06-07-2013, 11:37 AM
fuzion is such a great wax/sealant because of how user friendly the application and removal process is along with the crisp sealant like look and gloss. if the car is garaged it will last you a few (3) months easily.

I personally think its the best wax autogeek sells of the in house product lines.

The smaller size is the best value as the 175 dollar tub and refill will last you years which at that point they will probably have a new product line. if you do get the large size they can send both tubs at once if you ask.

cleanmycorolla
06-07-2013, 11:59 AM
I personally love Fuzion and getting it with the refill on sale at $99 didn't hurt. But I have had it be very durable. It did seem to attract tons of dust, but everything in the summer here in Lo Angeles seems too.

ChrisJ
06-07-2013, 02:46 PM
personally i think its ok. I dont feel its worth the $175 price tag even with the refill.
if your looking to spend that. Get Zymol Glasur. I feel even Zymol Carbon is better then Fuzion.
I use to use it for a long time when I first started out and thought it was the best ever. Till i started using alot of other products and found out its decent but not worth its price

hmmm..I was lucky to get 3weeks out of Fuzion on a DD that sat outside during summer before beading was 100% gone

probably more like..better to cash in on 175 now for 1 because majority of the buyers probably never get the 2nd tub

Because they are banking on most people never sending in for the refills.

Agreed with all the above...One thing to remember about the free refill...IT IS ONLY for the original buyer of the product...Say you buy your product from a brick and mortar store; well if your fuzion runs out and you send to get your free refill as described they will not do it...So really that free refill is only good for the initial purchaser...Found out the hard way on that one...

OCD
06-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Awesome info. Thanks guys for all the input. Much appreciated! I think I might go for the little tub and try it out.

Evan.J
06-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Agreed with all the above...One thing to remember about the free refill...IT IS ONLY for the original buyer of the product...Say you buy your product from a brick and mortar store; well if your fuzion runs out and you send to get your free refill as described they will not do it...So really that free refill is only good for the initial purchaser...Found out the hard way on that one...

I had got mine from another guy on another forum contacted Meghan and she took care of everything for me so when Its time for a refill I will have no problems. :props:

BobbyK
06-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Awesome info. Thanks guys for all the input. Much appreciated! I think I might go for the little tub and try it out.

That's what I did and don't regret it one bit. You will get plenty of applications out of it and by then, you will know if it's worth the coin.