PDA

View Full Version : Product question (Glaze needed)?

stealth
05-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks to all for your input so far, its been a huge help. If I use XMT 3 on LC orange, then XMT 2 on LC white...do i need to finish with a glaze? I have recently used the above combo, with little effect, (however I now know I didnt work in the polish for 5 mins, thanks for telling me:)) I will be doing a detail again soon, with the 5 min polish time. But regarding the finish polish... do I need one, or is the XMT 2 with LC white fine. Thanks again!

ScottB
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
If you still have a little marring, try XMT 2 and grey finishing pad versus the glaze. I doubt you need it, but with glazes (added wetness) you might "want" it.

Rsurfer
05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks to all for your input so far, its been a huge help. If I use XMT 3 on LC orange, then XMT 2 on LC white...do i need to finish with a glaze? I have recently used the above combo, with little effect, (however I now know I didnt work in the polish for 5 mins, thanks for telling me:)) I will be doing a detail again soon, with the 5 min polish time. But regarding the finish polish... do I need one, or is the XMT 2 with LC white fine. Thanks again!

I would skip the glaze and go with souveran or max wax as your lsp. I assume you are talking about XMT glaze. I have used this glaze with no noticeable difference. Remember to move the pc slowly and no more than a 2X2 area at a time.