PDA

View Full Version : Any difference between 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Cleaner and Spot Remover??

wytstang
05-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Is one stronger then the other or something? Same thing just renamed for sales?

richy
05-29-2007, 10:55 AM
I have only used the regular 303 cleaner but you can dilute it for so many purposes, that I have used it for carpet with good results. They seem to have some product overlap, IMO.

Jimmie
05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I have only used the regular 303 cleaner but you can dilute it for so many purposes, that I have used it for carpet with good results. They seem to have some product overlap, IMO.

I'm with Richy on this one. I just dilute the regular cleaner, but I've always wondered the same thing that you ask.

wytstang
05-29-2007, 11:39 AM
I think I'll just get the Cleaner and Spot remover since it's $5 cheaper and seems to perform the same function (both 32oz).

supercharged
05-29-2007, 12:05 PM
I think I'll just get the Cleaner and Spot remover since it's $5 cheaper and seems to perform the same function (both 32oz).
I used 303 Cleaner and Spot remover and it seemed to do a fine job on carpet. The only thing I didn't like was the sprayer on that bottle, which broke before I was even half the way through that cleaner.
Anyway, right now I just use Megs APC + (orange). very inexpensive, considering that you can dillute it 10:1 and it will still do a fine job cleaning carpet. Best of all it doesn't foam up, like APC (green) does.