PDA

View Full Version : Black Fire sub-forum?

Pages : [1] 2

Edse30
06-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Pinnacle, WG, DP even Diamondite have their own sub forum to post questions, reviews, etc about their products but there isn't one for Black Fire.
I am a new fan of their products but have some questions about them and have found it to be very hard to search for reviews with the search function due to all the abbreviations and stuff.
I know it's no small project to get something like this up and running but I feel BF is big enough that it needs its own place.
Just my thoughts...

Colinpd137
06-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Because its Autopia :P

Setec Astronomy
06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
autopia forums .com

Todd Helme is the honcho there and the Blackfire product line manager, or something like that.

BobbyG
06-01-2013, 07:27 AM
BlackFire (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/) :props:

ScottB
06-01-2013, 09:29 AM
This is one link we want to share ... there is indeed a separate forum. I highly suggest visiting their store also, as they carry some additional lines that are highly regarded.

a g thang
06-01-2013, 09:34 AM
I thought autopia and autogeek were the same both pbmg????

Pats300zx
06-01-2013, 09:39 AM
This is one link we want to share ... there is indeed a separate forum. I highly suggest visiting their store also, as they carry some additional lines that are highly regarded.

Agree with Scott. Autopia Forums is a great place. Discussion on all different products including Blackfire. Stop on over :dblthumb2:

Setec Astronomy
06-01-2013, 09:47 AM
I highly suggest visiting their store also, as they carry some additional lines that are highly regarded.

Um...killr are you saying that ACC carries products that AG doesn't? I know either store sometimes has an exclusive on certain products for a limited time when they are introduced, but at the end of the day they are fulfilled out of the same warehouse and whenever I look in the ACC store they seem to have less listed than AG.

Audi X2
06-01-2013, 09:54 AM

They are both under the PBMG umbrella, but run as individual forums and stores.
The Autopia Forum gives you the added benefit of interacting with Todd Helme who is, without a doubt, the foremost expert on all things Blackfire.

mavin
06-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Can someone share the history of these companies? Were they previously separate and then bought out by PBMG? They have identical store interfaces with different products, which then all ship out of the same warehouse. Seems odd to me.

Also, autopia is a rough brand, as they do not even own the domain name, which takes you to a different company. Confusing!

dooyaunastan
06-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Um...killr are you saying that ACC carries products that AG doesn't? I know either store sometimes has an exclusive on certain products for a limited time when they are introduced, but at the end of the day they are fulfilled out of the same warehouse and whenever I look in the ACC store they seem to have less listed than AG.

Wolf's Chemicals (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/wolfs-chemicals.html)
:xyxthumbs:

Setec Astronomy
06-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Wolf's Chemicals (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/wolfs-chemicals.html)
:xyxthumbs:

Yeah, but that's new, it will be in the AG store eventually.

Setec Astronomy
06-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Can someone share the history of these companies? Were they previously separate and then bought out by PBMG? They have identical store interfaces with different products, which then all ship out of the same warehouse. Seems odd to me.

Why is it strange? It's like Chevy and Pontiac--er, Ford and Mercury...er...you get the idea. This should help: Palm Beach Motoring Accessories Expanding (http://www.autogeek.net/pbma-expansion.html)

Also, autopia is a rough brand, as they do not even own the domain name, which takes you to a different company. Confusing!

I don't know what that means. There was a forum at one time associated with the Autopia Car Care store which was purchased by someone else before ACC was bought by PBMG.

Wheelzntoys
06-01-2013, 11:55 AM
LC Cool Wave pads has been out for a good while, only ay AF

Setec Astronomy
06-01-2013, 12:14 PM
LC Cool Wave pads has been out for a good while, only ay AF

Yikes, those things look like something out of a Transformers movie! Ok, maybe I was wrong and there are some exclusive products only at ACC.