PDA

View Full Version : newbie bizz question

jimbo
05-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi all im new here and this is my first post.
love to read all about the products that some have used and what works best for some .
well got me some dp 4-1 from ag and tested it out works great plus will be ordering more things tonight planing on starting a mobile wash bizz but got to get all the facts and things first plus some practice.

the question here is do any of you use a banner or any thing while doing the washe & detail ?

E-Z UP tent for on site washes ?

wear a logo and logo on spray bottles to make bizz look good ?

or any good ideals if any one has any. would love to know how it works.

I believe this would be a great bizz for me and my wife to tell you the truth my wife is a great house cleaner and im sure she would be of some help.

your reply would be a great help.

by the way im from jackson mississippi

Whitethunder46
05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Hi all im new here and this is my first post.
love to read all about the products that some have used and what works best for some .
well got me some dp 4-1 from ag and tested it out works great plus will be ordering more things tonight planing on starting a mobile wash bizz but got to get all the facts and things first plus some practice.

the question here is do any of you use a banner or any thing while doing the washe & detail ?

E-Z UP tent for on site washes ?

wear a logo and logo on spray bottles to make bizz look good ?

or any good ideals if any one has any. would love to know how it works.

I believe this would be a great bizz for me and my wife to tell you the truth my wife is a great house cleaner and im sure she would be of some help.

your reply would be a great help.

by the way im from jackson mississippi

I have temporary hi-quality stickers on my 2, 5gal. buckkets along w/ all my containers. Once I get my new vehicle and then the vinyl decals for the car, I will get some more to permanently put on my containers/buckets.

No tent for me, but I HEAVILY research products and techniques to make them useable in the sun and heat. I always wear a custom shirt w/ my logo on it and nice black shorts/pants. I'm thinking about getting a banner/sign and putting it at the end of the customer's driveway when doing a detail.

All my bottles are labeled w/ a pro label maker to look good.

Don't just jump into the detailing, take your time and research products, techniques, etc. etc.

jimbo
05-28-2007, 11:13 PM
whitethunder thanks for the reply thought some of the logos and things would help to get notice some.
the e-z tent i thought of it as a onsite if im at a shopping center or road side where traffic is kinda heavy and do QD a allday thing to plus with a phone # on the banner to try get some qucik money.
Not going to jump into the deep detailing as of starting off.
Thought of making some kinda car wash fun raiseing program for others but would be onsite to help out which might help to start out this is for later on after i get to know what the heck im doing.
ill be useing 3 diffrent ways of washing dri wash with pump bottles. bucket wash. presure wash which i already have its a campbell 1300 psi comes with a plastic bottle which can add on front to do soap sud wash like the foam gun but need some real foam like the cannon gun

ejflanag
05-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Just walking around neighborhoods with your logo shirts and some brochures walk up to door and present yourself and move on to the next. You would be suprised how many people will say yes just because of the way you present yourself. let them ask questions and give great response.