PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Color Lock...

TH3M B0N3Z
05-28-2013, 08:40 PM
I've been considering trying MCL because I love MPL so much, I figured MCL would be a nice addition.

Is paint protected with just sealant any less protected than with sealant and carnauba? I've basically be sticking with sealants and left carnauba behind. But lately I've been wanting to use a carnauba wax for added protection and sexier beading. :)

Has anyone used Color Lock?

ziggo99
05-29-2013, 06:16 PM
I've been considering trying MCL because I love MPL so much, I figured MCL would be a nice addition.

Is paint protected with just sealant any less protected than with sealant and carnauba? I've basically be sticking with sealants and left carnauba behind. But lately I've been wanting to use a carnauba wax for added protection and sexier beading. :)

Has anyone used Color Lock?

I used it once, over the winter. Then I got road salt, and it went away. I need to test again though. I may apply some tomorrow morning.

sproketser
05-29-2013, 06:34 PM
I would use it after putting some PL .

mwoolfso
05-29-2013, 09:08 PM

Is paint protected with just sealant any less protected than with sealant and carnauba? No. You would have another layer of protection as long as you let PL cure completely before you apply a carnauba layer.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-29-2013, 09:17 PM

Where did the blue text come from? :laughing:

I didn't type that...