PDA

View Full Version : microfiber towels, too good to be true?

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
05-28-2013, 02:58 PM
LINK REMOVED (see terms/conditions) MF Towels on Ebay

Found this today. The reason I was searching is because I am in Canada and do not have a Sam's club to pickup the ProForce 24pks.

I have a fair amount of good micros already but would like to get some cheaper ones for production detailing. I would love something safe for paint. Thoughts?

erichaley
05-28-2013, 03:08 PM
The auction description makes it sound like its $0.99 plus $6.55 shipping PER TOWEL. Specifically the line that says "Shipping discount on 2 or more towels". If this is the case, then it is NOT a good deal. Plus, I'm usually turned off by pricing schemes such as these where the item is less than a dollar and the shipping is outrageous. It actually is, or at least used to be, considered fee avoidance by eBay since fees are / were calculated on only the item price and not on the shipping.

6supersport7
05-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah, looks like it's a buck per towel. That's not a good deal. You can buy 24 packs off of amazon that come up to be cheaper per towel. I use these towels a lot and feel they are safe on most paint systems. With that said I still use a higher quality towel on polishing steps, wax removal, QD, etc... Hard to beat these for everything else though.