thebamboo23
05-28-2013, 12:17 PM
So for the most basic of basic things to start as a part business is

DBA
Apply for Federal EIN
Business license
Set up business account
Insurance

No particular order. Is that the most primary and basic to-do's?

This will (hopefully) be a long time (but not permanent) business. Later on in some years i will like to convert to an LLC once i do bring in more high end work.

Right now i will not be getting insurance. I am not crazy over doing paint correction, although i do love it, i know it will take time to have a flow of paint correction coming in. My money is in interior deep cleaning and other small services

Any feedback would be great :D Im the MAN

VP Mark
05-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Don't need an ein unless you are a partnership I believe.

Don't neglect your research on marketing and business. Detailing ja great but this a detailing BUSINESS.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

thebamboo23
05-28-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm getting a website built, and ordered business cards.. Business plan is always being tweeked, and have other marketing/advertising methods awaiting

This was just on the legitimacy/legalizing everything to not run into any problems

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
05-28-2013, 03:00 PM
So for the most basic of basic things to start as a part business is

DBA
Apply for Federal EIN
Business license
Set up business account
Insurance

No particular order. Is that the most primary and basic to-do's?

This will (hopefully) be a long time (but not permanent) business. Later on in some years i will like to convert to an LLC once i do bring in more high end work.

Right now i will not be getting insurance. I am not crazy over doing paint correction, although i do love it, i know it will take time to have a flow of paint correction coming in. My money is in interior deep cleaning and other small services

Any feedback would be great :D Im the MAN

Not getting insurance is a mistake. It's good to advertise you are fully insured and licensed.