PDA

View Full Version : Winter Interior Drying...

crober53
05-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Ok AG superstars... I know its a bit away. However, when using an extractor in the winter, mobile, how do you allow the left over moisture to dry? Just wanting to be prepared 10 steps ahead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AG Online

VP Mark
05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I don't use my extractor in the winter. I switch to steam only and it works great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

crober53
05-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Thank you. My financial backer is wanting to know. Possibly getting me the 8070 as a good job so far gift :) my first $750 week!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AG Online

statusdetailing
05-27-2013, 09:03 AM
I work out of a heated shop but i pull the car out to dry. I place two small fan heaters (not expensive ) in the rear seat on a small towel. I then slightly crack the windows, start the car and crank the heat on high. Even with these small, cheap heaters the heat will really crank up inside, about as high as im comfortable with. So, big expensive heaters or blowers arw absolutely not neccessary and could actually be harmful. You can tell your customers that you will be running their cars for around 20 minutes. Ive never had anybody oppossed to this and it works extremely well.

AeroCleanse
05-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Depends on the extractor, I know a couple of the Mytee units have an exhaust port and a drying kit (http://www.autogeek.net/mytee-vehicle-drying-accessories-package.html)