PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Prices (Mytee Lite II)

Colinpd137
05-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Well, iv'e been searching for quite some time now for the "best" deal on this machine. Iv'e narrowed down some of the prices iv'e found for the Mytee Lite II. Rather than just shell out what the first site has it listed for, I was wondering if anyone else had found some better pricing than I on the Mytee Lite II
Also, i'm going to ask Autopia or AG to price match but that's sometimes a shot in the dark with these extractors.

►Here is my list so far◄
(shipping included in the price)

$766.77 --- Detail Supply Outlet
$875.00 --- Autogeek/Autopia
$699.00 --- Detail King
$709.00 --- Steam Brite
$667.77 --- Janilink (questionable site)
$700.40 --- California's Finest Detail Supply
$765.00 --- EBAY

A-train
05-27-2013, 01:54 AM
I spent several weeks searching and detail king and janilink were the two cheapest. I ended up ordering from detail king since they price match and I also needed the crevice tool, which janilink didn't have. They were also having a shipping special.
I think you have done your due diligence and won't find it any cheaper unless you buy a used unit.

BobbyG
05-27-2013, 05:41 AM
You have nothing to lose by simply asking the question.

If I find something less expensive somewhere else, I give the folks at Autogeek the opportunity to match or decline. They're very open to this and a friendly call or PM to customer service is all that's needed...

topdawg57
05-27-2013, 05:46 AM
I also got my mytee from DK to about a week later the owner called to see if was satisfied with the machine.great customer also.

Colinpd137
05-28-2013, 04:30 PM
AG was able to price match me to DK's plus a good'ol pinnacle banner since it was a 500+ order. Thanks AG.