PDA

View Full Version : some of my details over the last few days

andrew8729
05-24-2013, 10:42 AM
These cars, trucks and suvs are all done with my platinum detailing package that I offer. Most of the vehicles were trashed, I had some mommy mobiles with milk spills food you name it including one with artwork in the paint:xyxthumbs: a trashed work truck and some that didnt have correct care, combined with harsh New England winters. My package includes full exterior and interior, the exterior clayed and one stepped with an option of a sealant. All work is done with my flex 3401 and different selection of pads and products based on vehicle and test spot. Interior get the works, steam cleaned, carpets shampooed extracted if needed, jams steamed, head liner ect ect.. This package is meant to be for my bread and butter(daily drivers) and still gives the customer that over the top wow factor and something they can enjoy again all with a onestep correction. These take anywere from 8 to 14 hours to complete thanks for looking :props:

andrew8729
05-24-2013, 10:51 AM
more pics

andrew8729
05-24-2013, 10:53 AM
more

TheCougarGuy
05-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Great work!

Looks like a nice garage you have there. Nice high ceilings.

andrew8729
05-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Great work!

Looks like a nice garage you have there. Nice high ceilings.
Thank you! When we were looking at the house I didnt need to go inside I was already sold lol