PDA

View Full Version : Interior detailing?

jwilson534
05-23-2013, 10:44 PM
Well my finances have changed some and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get the extractor like I wanted right now. I was wondering some pointers on cleaning the inside by hand... I'm thinking a bucket of hot water.. Some folex.. A scrub brush.. Towel... And vacuum. Any other pointers or thoughts? Thanks!

Colinpd137
05-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Bissell autocare proheat

Or

Bissell little green machine

Sent from my ADR6350 using AG Online

akj
05-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I use my pc with the blue carpet brush and a few different products. Folex, APC, & any other good carpet cleaner. A brush a vacuum and a steamer for the really tough stains.
But folex my pc with the carpet brush and a vacuum does a heck of a job

Sent from my SCH-L710 using AG Online

jwilson534
05-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Well right now I'm not going to be able to get a steamer or extractor but I figured some folex a brush and vac would do ok for now

TCFatboy
05-24-2013, 12:56 AM
This method will only hide the problem, what you need is to extract deep. so you can do the right way the cleaning!!!

but if you can´t start with a Extractor, or a portable steamer. Then you can have a regular spray bottle at least. and once you do the Folex, and the brushing part. at least spray some clean water to the seat or carpet been clean, and this will help you a little bit more than just going plain.

ofcourse using your vacuum at the end. As a final dry pass, or maybe 2 drying pass.

is not the same as a extractor, but sure will work better than alone!!!!

jwilson534
05-24-2013, 03:40 AM
Yeah if you look at the first post I said a bucket of hot water...:)

akj
05-24-2013, 11:55 AM
This method will only hide the problem, what you need is to extract deep. so you can do the right way the cleaning!!!

but if you canīt start with a Extractor, or a portable steamer. Then you can have a regular spray bottle at least. and once you do the Folex, and the brushing part. at least spray some clean water to the seat or carpet been clean, and this will help you a little bit more than just going plain.

ofcourse using your vacuum at the end. As a final dry pass, or maybe 2 drying pass.

is not the same as a extractor, but sure will work better than alone!!!!

Can u explain a bit more on y to use regular water and when

Sent from my SCH-L710 using AG Online

TCFatboy
05-24-2013, 01:56 PM
If you have or use a bucket of hot water, For how long it will last you?

my advise is, to use a spray bottle fill with hot water, so this will be your helper as a final rinse lets say.

once you vacuum, pre-spray your product, start working with the hand brush, this is when the spray bottle will help you better than just doing it with the towel method.

cause it can help you to rinse it better, ofcourse with the help of your vacuum.

I done it before, and sure it helps better this way. Just a tip!!!