PDA

View Full Version : So What Should I Do Now?

KJW Detailing
05-27-2007, 10:58 PM
In light of my pc breaking first use...what should i do? get a new pc, udm, or rotary because im use to that?

richy
05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
What are your time requirements? If you need something asap, the udm is out. If not, it sounds like a winner. I only have a rotary and am going to experiment with some different pads. I really like the rotary as it can be used quickly to correct and can polish well too. I was considering buying a udm just for the polish stage, but I can't justify it. If you are good with a rotary, stick with it. Why did you buy the pc when you already had a rotary?

ScottB
05-28-2007, 12:28 AM
wont the pc be replaced under warranty ??

HighEndDetail
05-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Won't the pc be replaced under warranty ??

http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/WhatHeSaid.gif Thats what I first thought

KJW Detailing
05-28-2007, 07:40 AM
yea the PC will be replaced unless i find that the place i am dealing with is difficult then i will try to get my money back...

i have a rotary at work but at work im also covered so if a mistake were to happen im covered...i know and understand the paint on these cars very well but i would be a little more hesitant when working on other cars, that is why i opted for the PC...

Al-53
05-28-2007, 08:09 AM
yea the PC will be replaced unless i find that the place i am dealing with is difficult then i will try to get my money back...

i have a rotary at work but at work im also covered so if a mistake were to happen im covered...i know and understand the paint on these cars very well but i would be a little more hesitant when working on other cars, that is why i opted for the PC...

If the place you got the PC at is reputable..they should replace it no problems...they have to realize not all tools come out defect free....I think most have bought something that broke or did not work when first used....Mfgrs know this...I do not think you will have a problem....

AL