PDA

View Full Version : ONR - any difference between these two?

rms64
05-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Just opened up a small bottle of ONR that I ordered a couple of weeks ago and noticed that a similar bottle I had purchased several months ago has the "new formula" sticker and the instructions also include the ratio for mixing detailer, whereas the new bottle doesn't.

Is there anything different about these besides the label? I'm guessing probably not but since I use this stuff as a detailer often, I thought I'd throw this out there. Old bottle is on the right, new one on the left - sorry for the horrible pic..

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/tn_ONR.jpg

DRT BRD
05-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Updated formula with better cleaning and shine etc. properties. Every version is perfect to use.

rms64
05-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Thanks I guess what is throwing me off is the "new formula" sticker is on the older bottle of the two...:dunno:

TroyScherer
05-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks I guess what is throwing me off is the "new formula" sticker is on the older bottle of the two...:dunno:

When they updated the formula they put that sticker on the bottles for a few months. Then did away with it after they were sure all the old stuff was sold and no longer in vender stock...

A common practice. And a lot more cost effective than creating a whole new label design and such.

rms64
05-22-2013, 07:27 PM
When they updated the formula they put that sticker on the bottles for a few months. Then did away with it after they were sure all the old stuff was sold and no longer in vender stock...

A common practice. And a lot more cost effective than creating a whole new label design and such.

Cool, thank you! I will proceed as usual!