PDA

View Full Version : Buying detailing stuff at Shop Rite

runrun411
05-22-2013, 02:11 PM
As I patiently wait for this week's BOGO (well not quite patiently) I went to Shop Rite to get detailing stuff I read you guys mention all the time on the forum. So I bought:

White Vinegar for rinsing MF towels
Dawn Ultra to remove old wax
Formula 409 for wheels (heard that in Junkman's latest video about wheel care)

I spent 10 bucks for a sweet haul. :props: If only I can get away with 10 bucks at AGO. I should have taken pictures. LOL

zmanjohn
05-22-2013, 02:26 PM
As I patiently wait for this week's BOGO (well not quite patiently) I went to Shop Rite to get detailing stuff I read you guys mention all the time on the forum. So I bought:

White Vinegar for rinsing MF towels
Dawn Ultra to remove old wax
Formula 409 for wheels (heard that in Junkman's latest video about wheel care)

I spent 10 bucks for a sweet haul. :props: If only I can get away with 10 bucks at AGO. I should have taken pictures. LOL

RunRun,
Like that is ever going to happen, :laughing: . Told my wife during free shipping sale only needed a couple things, should only be about $50, $100 later. Wish I had the extra $$ to get the $50 free gift. :bat:
Went to dollar store and scored some good finds as mentioned on the other posts. :dblthumb2:

runrun411
05-22-2013, 02:38 PM
RunRun,
Like that is ever going to happen, :laughing: . Told my wife during free shipping sale only needed a couple things, should only be about $50, $100 later. Wish I had the extra $$ to get the $50 free gift. :bat:
Went to dollar store and scored some good finds as mentioned on the other posts. :dblthumb2:

Wait till you start hiding stuff from her. Im the MAN

zmanjohn
05-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Wait till you start hiding stuff from her. Im the MAN

Wait..., :rolleyes: already being done, pay cash so there is no paper trail. :laughing: Good thing she does not check my inventory.

ihaveacamaro
05-22-2013, 08:02 PM
LOL you guys are ridiculous. I believe hides the most stuff from his wife should be runrun's new title :D

zmanjohn
05-22-2013, 08:13 PM
LOL you guys are ridiculous. I believe hides the most stuff from his wife should be runrun's new title :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: