PDA

View Full Version : I've been good and haven't ordered in almost 6 months...... im off the wagon

chris.ganucheau
05-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Like the title says, I've been good and not ordered for about 6 months. I've been using up my stockpile haha. Well I broke down and ordered a guzzler and some pads... I know its not a major order but its brought back the urges....:buffing::buffing::buffing:

When do the support groups meet again? lol

Setec Astronomy
05-21-2013, 09:36 PM
I usually look at my "stockpile" and try and calculate how long categories of products will last, in the hopes that, for instance, if I hae a 2-year supply of tire dressing, then that will dissuade me from buying more. Then I frequently order it anyway.

No, I really have been much better in the last few years, I have only been ordering stuff that's in a new class that I don't even have, like coatings, trim restorers...and then some tire dressing :p

chris.ganucheau
05-21-2013, 09:41 PM
well my car is going under the knife to get a hit and run fixed and I will be doing a full detail after the paint fully cures and you cant beat free expedited shipping. Although once that is done I will be looking into 22ple coating. Love the way that coating looks.

BlackHawk
05-21-2013, 10:16 PM
well my car is going under the knife to get a hit and run fixed and I will be doing a full detail after the paint fully cures and you cant beat free expedited shipping. Although once that is done I will be looking into 22ple coating. Love the way that coating looks.

You are going to love 22ple. So easy to apply, i almost forgot its a coating LoL http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1888/medium/e31.jpg:righton: