PDA

View Full Version : Special requests by customers

grandprixgt00
05-21-2013, 06:52 AM
Do any of you get special requests by customers? For example no vinyl dressing on dashes or the use of scented deodorizers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AG Online

GenesisCoupe
05-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Of course, some don't like or are allegic to air freshners, for example.

I've had ones that did not want any tire shine.

You gotta do what they ask...to an extent..

scrubs147
05-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Almost every customer asks that I do not put any of that shiny tire dressing on. When I tell them that I use a dressing that dries within minutes and is a dry look w/UV inhibitors which makes their tires look new and not phony, they then agree and are very happy with the results.

grandprixgt00
05-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Lady asked if i used organic products on the vehicles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AG Online

VP Mark
05-21-2013, 07:49 AM
Well sure but not very often. Most people don't care about product use it is just clean/shiny they are looking for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

XuhQshinR
05-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Of course, some don't like or are allegic to air freshners, for example.

I've had ones that did not want any tire shine.

You gotta do what they ask...to an extent..

Good Post! :props:

It is imperative that you always ask if the customer wants fragrance or fresheners in their vehicles.

I had a new car that still had that "New Car and New Leather" Smell... I Stated "NO FRAGRANCE" when I handed it over to the attendant that was to wash the vehicle :autowash: and deliver it to the Detail Department.

I was Not a happy camper when someone thought that their favorite fragrance "Vanilla" YUCK should make everyone happy!

It ruined my new car smell and I despise Vanilla Fragrance as it gives me a terrible headache.....:bat:

Please Ask Your Customers and Remember Their Answers on these items.... :xyxthumbs: