PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Extractor

crober53
05-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I am in the market for a hot water extractor. Yet, I am fully mobile. I've looked at several of them, but I can't see any that are ideal for mobile detailing. Any others MDs out there with any luck on this? Been using a steam cleaner and vacuum, which works well. Just slower than pond water racing a log rolling uphill.

JonFD
05-19-2013, 10:54 PM
I just bought a Mytee Tempo Spotter... The size and usability seems great... although the first one they sent me was a malfuntioned one... they have corrected it and are sending me a new one asap, so I'll keep you posted on the results.

Evan.J
05-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Here is what I have you can look at the quick results I have. Its not heated but works great so far.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/64445-cleanfreak-spot-carpet-extractor.html

Triple Shine
05-20-2013, 12:30 AM
Mytee Lite 8070.

Love it. Plug it into my generator and go. Heat my water in a Home Depot bucket while I vacuum car with the shop vac with a 1000w bucket heater.
By the time I'm ready to do the carpet and seats the water is pre-heated and the mytee lite needs almost no time to get it up to temp.

It's skinny and light enough, I put it in the rear of my crew cab Chevy truck with the seats flipped up. The Tempo Spotter was my next choice but you NEED a hot water extractor. The Tempo is only cold water. Hot water is the only way to get the stains and crap outta fabric and carpet.

thebamboo23
05-20-2013, 01:48 AM
Def go with the 8070.. Aztec hot rod is weak sauce

rwisejr
05-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Def go with the 8070.. Aztec hot rod is weak sauce

Aztec Hot Rod has worked wonderful for me . Is there better yes but not as mobile.

VP Mark
05-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I have the Mytee lite ii and it is awesome when it works.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online