PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to AG forum members

Pages : [1] 2

Hoytman
05-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Since I've become a member of Autogeek Online I am continually amazed at the quality, and character of people that this community attracts. I've been helped so many times by forum members here that I am so thankful for. I can't tell you how many times I've been sent a pm with an offer to help with some problem I'm having. Often times the pm's turn into phone calls, and those conversations lead to more phone calls, then on to lasting distant relationships. The internet is so cool...like pen pals on steriods.

I do my very best on this forum to help all those who seek help from me...and some that don't. LOL! Still, I have a lot of catching up to do because this community has been great to me. It's amazing that so many people have been there for me...and just when I needed it. I'm not going to name any names (Lord knows I'd forget someone and I don't want to leave anyone out) as these folks I'm talking about know who they are, and I can't thank them enough. It is truly an honor to become aquainted with such people of true character...people who don't mind to lend a helping hand.

THANK YOU...to all the people of the Autogeek Online community who have helped me in one way or another. I will do my best to pay it forward.

eyost
05-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Since I've become a member of Autogeek Online I am continually amazed at the quality, and character of people that this community attracts. I've been helped so many times by forum members here that I am so thankful for. I can't tell you how many times I've been sent a pm with an offer to help with some problem I'm having. Often times the pm's turn into phone calls, and those conversations lead to more phone calls, then on to lasting distant relationships. The internet is so cool...like pen pals on steriods.

I do my very best on this forum to help all those who seek help from me...and some that don't. LOL! Still, I have a lot of catching up to do because this community has been great to me. It's amazing that so many people have been there for me...and just when I needed it. I'm not going to name any names (Lord knows I'd forget someone and I don't want to leave anyone out) as these folks I'm talking about know who they are, and I can't thank them enough. It is truly an honor to become aquainted with such people of true character...people who don't mind to lend a helping hand.

THANK YOU...to all the people of the Autogeek Online community who have helped me in one way or another. I will do my best to pay it forward.

:xyxthumbs: :iagree:

mfrickman
05-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Amen. This site has helped me be a better detailer and offer a better product to my customers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

01GreyStangGT
05-18-2013, 11:35 PM
I've learned a lot from this forum. Detailing is a hobby for me and I am better for hanging out here.

ihaveacamaro
05-19-2013, 01:19 AM
I've learned everything I know from people on forums! Awesome thread!

hernandez.art13
05-19-2013, 02:13 AM
I have learned True Detailing opposed to Auto Body Detailing

Of course I am always learning.

Mach1USMC
05-19-2013, 04:06 AM
Ditto OP. the help and breadth of knowledge shown by the members and owners is awesome and refreshing. So many other forums seem to be "edgy" and confrontational, it's so nice that you don't see very much of that here. This site has shown me how to take my detailing to the next level. Thanks everyone!!

BobbyG
05-19-2013, 05:37 AM
Spot on Bill! :props:

Autogeek - Doing it right he first time....:props:

Learn - Do - Teach :dblthumb2:

mwoolfso
05-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Spot on Bill! :props:

Autogeek - Doing it right he first time....:props:

Learn - Do - Teach :dblthumb2:

Couldn't say it any better. +1

WRXINXS
05-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Bill, you have helped me alot with several different topics. I always enjoy our conversations. I'd say you are already paying it forward in a big way!:xyxthumbs:

vet
05-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Great company, nice people, what's not to like?

runrun411
05-19-2013, 08:16 AM
I can't imagine being anywhere else. These guys are the best.

GS2011
05-19-2013, 08:19 AM
I've learned a lot from this forum. Detailing is a hobby for me and I am better for hanging out here.

:iagree:This is without a doubt the best forum I have ever participated in. Great bunch of people!

zmanjohn
05-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Bill, I agree 1000%, these guys are the best. Learned everything I know from reading these forums. As Art states:
I have learned True Detailing opposed to Auto Body Detailing, I thought I knew Auto Detailing until I joined here.

I have also been a member of other forums and this is the one forum with so many positive people. All the comments are so helpful. I am not really at the point to be able to give back yet, but as I gather more experience can't wait to be able to help others.

Great Post:iagree::dblthumb2:

Bill

FUNX650
05-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi Bill...

I must concur with others... :goodpost: !!!

Also:
-I always enjoy talking with you via PM's.

-Nice to have found out we're almost neighbors.

-Say Hi to your Uncle for me.

-Maybe we'll see you guys at some local Car Shows.
(Our Club's is at Boose Chevrolet...Saturday, June 1st).

:)

Bob