PDA

View Full Version : I worked for my first order!!

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
05-18-2013, 06:36 PM
So I finally bit the bullet and made an order. Im in Canada so to take advantage of the last deal I got it shipped to a Niagara Falls UPS location a few KM's over the border.

Not thinking ahead I was left with an hour to go before closing as I arrived at the border with a 2-3 hr wait.

I decided to park my car, walk 4 kms across the bridge and to the UPS store. The box was two and a half feet by a foot and a half and 40lbs.

I also have a broken left arm in a brace right now. I carried that sucker on my shoulder for about 45 minutes and still waited at customs to pay the duty lol.

Gotta say, well worth it!!

The one pic is my AGO order and the other is of 6 spray bottles, 2 squeeze bottles, a bucket, 2 car covers and a wash mitt for $20 from the dollar store.

I have my doubts about this dollar store chenille wash mitt but thought I would give it a try on my beater vehicle.

Thank you AGO.:dblthumb2:

GenesisCoupe
05-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Hah wow sucks to live across the border! good effort though..not sure if i would do that, too much work. :)

sproketser
05-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Congrats on 1st order mate ! Nice order .

Didn t knew we could send stuff over at that place , might be handy .

Now , need to know of one address like that in Port Huron MI .

sproketser
05-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Hah wow sucks to live across the border! good effort though..not sure if i would do that, too much work. :)

Lol , same here also .

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
05-18-2013, 07:12 PM
www.kinek.com is the site I used to track and find places to have packages shipped.

Evan.J
05-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Nice order. Oh the things we will do to get an order from AG