PDA

View Full Version : Foaming gun recommendation

BlackHawk
05-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Alright so recently I've been wanting to get some sort of foam gun that I can connect to my hose and get decent foam out. I just don't know which one to get, as the higher end ones look all the same. There are also those hose attachments that hold soap in them like the EZ Jet Water Cannon for example. I know the whole pressure washer results with a hose s pretty BS, but the soap dispensing properties on these types of products looks fairly decent for the price. What do you guys recommend?

swanicyouth
05-18-2013, 12:10 PM
There pretty much is one everyone uses Foamaster II. Its just sold under a bunch if different names. I think the difference between the I & II is that the II has plastic controls to change the settings, and the I has a brass slide pin.

nepatitan
05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Quick info for the hose foam guns. If you have a well pump, they don't seem to work well. My well pump is a 30/60psi pump and anytime after the highest pressure is reached it just not enough to work properly.

cardaddy
05-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Look up the "Butcher Foam Gun", same thing, different name. It's still the Gilmour gun but at a much better price point. (I got mine shipped for free at under $28.) :)

BlackHawk
05-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Look up the "Butcher Foam Gun", same thing, different name. It's still the Gilmour gun but at a much better price point. (I got mine shipped for free at under $28.) :)

I checked it out on amazon and its like $35. Where did you get yours from?

Success
05-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Good price regardless

cardaddy
05-18-2013, 11:47 PM
I checked it out on amazon and its like $35. Where did you get yours from?

That's where I got mine, just a month or so ago actually and I noticed it's gone up. Still much less than the typical >$55 price point. ;)

Good price regardless

Yes it is. Yes it is INDEED! :D

BlackHawk
05-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the recommendation though! Ill definetaly have to pick it up sometime!