PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators

Pages : [1] 2

dengood1
05-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I have been using these for about a month now and I've concluded that these are the most durable tire dressing applicators I've ever used. I'm still using my first one of the 3 pack and it shows little or no wear and no signs of coming apart what so ever! They are made from a higher density foam and they blow the Eagle One tire swipes away in the durability and quality department. These are a "must have" for the price!!! Guys with the low profile tires can simply cut them in half and get twice your money's worth;)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1952_66973999

BILL
05-26-2007, 05:40 PM
I have been using these for about a month now and I've concluded that these are the most durable tire dressing applicators I've ever used. I'm still using my first one of the 3 pack and it shows little or no wear and no signs of coming apart what so ever! They are made from a higher density foam and they blow the Eagle One tire swipes away in the durability and quality department. These are a "must have" for the price!!! Guys with the low profile tires can simply cut them in half and get twice your money's worth;)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1952_66973999

I think i saw those on the t.v show UNIQUE..... is it a ARMOUR all product??

dengood1
05-26-2007, 05:41 PM
nope.......Cobra

BILL
05-26-2007, 05:53 PM
:o
nope.......Cobra

Can you give a hint where to ????:o

RTexasF
05-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Oddly enough they are available here:

Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators 3 Pack (http://www.autogeek.net/tire-applicator.html)

dengood1
05-26-2007, 07:17 PM
:o

Can you give a hint where to ????:o

OOPS! Sorry Bill, I copied and thought I pasted the link in my post. Yes, they are available right here at AG. Great product!

Truls
05-26-2007, 07:19 PM
those works great.

Black Diamond
05-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Do thet flex well? I have a prblem with some appliacators because of the lugs on the side of my off road tires.

dengood1
05-26-2007, 08:28 PM
They flex VERY well. You can bend them in half!

FMINUS
05-26-2007, 10:39 PM
The applicators in the link doesnt seem to have the groove. Are these the same thing? 5x2 seems kinda big, all my cars have low profile tires. I am wondering how they would work?

I currently use the applicator from Armor-all (the only thing I use from them) and I really like it!

dengood1
05-26-2007, 10:48 PM
The applicators in the link doesnt seem to have the groove. Are these the same thing? 5x2 seems kinda big, all my cars have low profile tires. I am wondering how they would work?

I currently use the applicator from Armor-all (the only thing I use from them) and I really like it!

Are you referring to the grooves on the sides to grip them or the groove in the middle like the AA gel applicator has? These are much higher quality than the AA one. Cut them in half for your low profile shoes.

FMINUS
05-26-2007, 10:59 PM
the groove to put the gel in, I really like that about the AA. The AA gel and applicator is the only thing I kept before I tossed all my OTC stuff

dengood1
05-27-2007, 07:21 AM
the groove to put the gel in, I really like that about the AA. The AA gel and applicator is the only thing I kept before I tossed all my OTC stuff

The applicator that comes with the AA gel never lasts me through half a bottle for some reason. It either comes unglued or the foam kind of flattens out when it's primed with the gel and doesn't "bounce" back into shape very well. Trust me, these Cobra applicators seem to be a much higher quality of foam that seem to take a beating. Try them, you won't be disappointed. If you don't like them, I'll buy the remaining two from you!!

BILL
05-27-2007, 07:40 AM
Oddly enough they are available here:

Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators 3 Pack (http://www.autogeek.net/tire-applicator.html)

:D opps..............thanks:cheers:

BILL
05-27-2007, 07:42 AM
OOPS! Sorry Bill, I copied and thought I pasted the link in my post. Yes, they are available right here at AG. Great product!

Got it...........thanks :cheers: