PDA

View Full Version : ARO Question...

ObsessiveAutoDetail
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I have been a LONG time user of ARO for cleaning tires and rubber trim. IMO, I have seen nothing clean a set of tires better. However, while adding a few gallons to a new order, I noticed this on the product page:

"Amazing Roll-Off leaves a gleaming and rust inhibiting wax-like finish that resists dirt. Surfaces remain clean longer. Future cleaning is easier, takes less time and can be done less often."

My question is - does this "Wax-like" finish interfere with my tire/trim dressings or keep them from bonding properly?

Thanks...

Rsurfer
05-17-2013, 01:54 PM
I have been a LONG time user of ARO for cleaning tires and rubber trim. IMO, I have seen nothing clean a set of tires better. However, while adding a few gallons to a new order, I noticed this on the product page:

"Amazing Roll-Off leaves a gleaming and rust inhibiting wax-like finish that resists dirt. Surfaces remain clean longer. Future cleaning is easier, takes less time and can be done less often."

My question is - does this "Wax-like" finish interfere with my tire/trim dressings or keep them from bonding properly?

Thanks...

Who better then you to answer that question. I use ARO occasionally and have not seen any bonding problems.