PDA

View Full Version : Garry Dean Infinite Use Detail Juice

Pages : [1] 2

JGcharger
05-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Anybody use this product? Is it any good?

rmagnus
05-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Never used his product but his process is sound. I use ONRWW and haven't seen the need to look for another waterless wash as this is so versatile.

Mikekoz13
05-17-2013, 06:47 AM
I know from watching his videos that the Junkman uses it and recommends it highly. If it's good enough for the Junkman it's definetly good enough for me.

runrun411
05-17-2013, 07:07 AM
It's great for claying, really slick. Also as a WW. A little goes a long way.

dpk20x
05-17-2013, 07:14 AM
It's so expensive though.

How does it compare to ONR or any of the other rinseless washes out there?

runrun411
05-17-2013, 12:35 PM

How does it compare to ONR or any of the other rinseless washes out there?

I have them both buy didn't compare them side by side. I use ONR for rinseless washing and use GD for QD and claying. Both are very good. Whichever one you buy you will like. I said the same thing about GD, it is expensive. To have both is just another example of my OCD.

c8n
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM
I know from watching his videos that the Junkman uses it and recommends it highly. If it's good enough for the Junkman it's definetly good enough for me.

I have not seen all of Junkman's videos and correct me if I am wrong, but he mentioned that it was great as clay lube. I have not seen him mentioning this product for anything else.

Dr Oldz
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Never heard of the guy.

Setec Astronomy
05-17-2013, 01:28 PM

But it has infinite uses! Did you know if you go to the 303 website they will teach you how to polish your car with it? I think it also goes well on fresh fruit.

Never heard of the guy.

Ha ha, good for you.

rmagnus
05-17-2013, 01:41 PM

Okay I love the Junkman, come on he's a former Marine but do realize he gets most of his products for free because his following is huge and his peps are detailing newbie’s. He did use the Detail Juice as a clay bar lubricant. It's tough to beat the quality, flexibility and price point of the ONRWW concentrate.

dpk20x
05-17-2013, 02:31 PM
But it has infinite uses! Did you know if you go to the 303 website they will teach you how to polish your car with it? I think it also goes well on fresh fruit.

Ha ha, good for you.

Well when you put it that way I guess it would be stupid not to buy it!

Anthony@zerboautoworks
05-17-2013, 02:58 PM

Ha ha, good for you.

What is your problem with Garry Dean bro?
I smell jealousy

Mikekoz13
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
You may be right about the Junkman using it for claying BUT if I remember correctly he said it can be diluted way down and used as a quick detailer.

I'm not sure to be honest.... I've watched so many damn videos and read so many detailing posts in the last month that they're all running together!! But man have I learned a lot!

Setec Astronomy
05-17-2013, 07:38 PM
What is your problem with Garry Dean bro?
I smell jealousy

Yeah, that's it, I'm jealous of Garry Dean :dunno:

ChrisJ
05-20-2013, 11:45 AM
I will stick with UWW+

Honestly he did a great video about a method I know alot of people were already doing...Good for the guy to capitalize on it and make some money; more power to him in that aspect...