PDA

View Full Version : Great packing job!!!!!!!Thanks AG

hoyt66
05-16-2013, 06:22 PM
I just opened a box of 12 different cleaners, dressing and concentrate from AG. Everything was packed soooo nice. Tight as bug in a rug!! Delivered to my porch with care. Love it!!

eyost
05-16-2013, 09:38 PM
I just opened a box of 12 different cleaners, dressing and concentrate from AG. Everything was packed soooo nice. Tight as bug in a rug!! Delivered to my porch with care. Love it!!

:iagree:

VP Mark
05-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Agreed. One time I had a couple gallon jugs of APC+ that were very disfigured (probably UPS fault), but thankfully did not bust. All of my many orders have been packaged perfectly. It just shows a company that cares.

I always request popcorn after the APC+ scare. I hate the stuff but it does a great job of protecting the products.

hoyt66
05-17-2013, 04:28 AM
I just wanted to give them props. I know shipping is a largepart of their business but its a lot of work to do it right. :-)

A1MobileDetailing
05-17-2013, 05:32 AM
I agree with you guys. Last night I got an order and was really surprised that the box wasn't bigger, but when I looked inside everything was individually wrapped and nice and snug in the box.

Meghan
05-17-2013, 07:43 AM
We really have a great team in the warehouse, I actually had a guy call two days ago just to thank packer #30 for doing such a great job! It's always nice to hear!