PDA

View Full Version : Finished my website

carguy2007
05-14-2013, 07:28 PM
I finally have a website! I'm very happy with it. Thought I would post here to get some opinions. Not just the website but my menu as well. I have put a lot of time and effort into designing my menu. So far I am happy with it. I need to post more pictures but those will come in time. So right now I only have a handful. I may add a FAQ page or testimonial page later on. I would like some advice on maybe a more proper way to word things. Something a little more professional. Something that makes me stand out from the competition. Just not sure what yet. But I feel like its missing something. I used Ipage to create the website.

Tull's Auto Detailing - Home (http://www.tullsautodetailing.com/)

Thank you!

Cosmin
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
- on service page too much space between rows , reorganize
- i wouldn`t go too much on classic , most are rebuild on budget and the paint is trash , i consider a pain to deal with them. but if you think that`s something will make a main menu , go for it , you will not find a lot of money in that but be ready to waist some time and money cause the paint is all bondo under or reapaint panels , crack paint , trims that fall on you etc

i didn`t look , just a pass , so i may miss a lot , but this are just what pop at first glare.
a bit simple , too plain too but easy to navigate.
good luck

carguy2007
05-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Fixed the spacing, thanks

I would say I am obsessed with cars. But I tend to lean a little more towards classic cars. Not sure if there is a market though. I have two myself and enjoy detailing the old iron. Around where I live there seem to be a lot of small judged shows. During the warm months of course. I would like to cater to the person who cares about winning a trophy. I offer two packages. The main package is for that customer. I'm talking more show cars than anything else. As far as paint restoration goes I feel confident I can at least help older paint jobs. Hopefully I'm not too naive thinking this. I restored my paint with great results, but I have to keep in mind every car will be different to some extent. I do enjoy it though.

thanks again for the feedback!

Cosmin
05-14-2013, 09:51 PM
I would say I am obsessed with cars.

as a side note , if you wanna have success , be obsessed with business ;) , cars will follow :D

Pureshine
05-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Looks good :) the only thing I do different is on a complete interior cleaning I never have a set price I only have a starting price. A few years back I got burn quoting a price and not seeing the car first. Most people will tell you it's not bad and when you see it the interior is trashed.

Detailing by M
05-14-2013, 11:45 PM
...... Most people will tell you it's not bad and when you see it the interior is trashed.

ALL INTERIORS ARE TRASHED AND CUSTOMERS ARE LIER'S! imho, :xyxthumbs:

carguy2007
05-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Looks good :) the only thing I do different is on a complete interior cleaning I never have a set price I only have a starting price. A few years back I got burn quoting a price and not seeing the car first. Most people will tell you it's not bad and when you see it the interior is trashed.

Sounds good, I can just add starting at $90.00. I do have listed any seriously neglected interiors will incur additional charges. But most people would probably look at the price before they see that.

thanks

T3 AutoDetails
05-18-2013, 12:23 AM
From what I can see here's what I noticed.

First off, You don't have your number displayed enough and although in your contact me section it says email is the best way to contact you, Think of it from the consumers stand point. Email is long and takes too much time.

Have your number visible at all times (like in your header area) and have it callable from mobile devices (no one likes to write things down anymore).

That is a top marketing tool talked about from very successful business owners when it comes to selling a service. Make sure your number is seen and it doesn't have to be "found". And again most consumers use internet more on their phone/Ipad then actual computers/laptops (study proves this also) so make it clickable/callable from a mobile device.

Theo_Auto_Fines
05-18-2013, 01:09 AM
You should use words that paints a picture in your potential client s head. Auto detailing is less about perfecting the look, its mostly how you can convince a client that what they spent their money exceeds their expectation.