PDA

View Full Version : Whew, that was close

Pages : [1] 2

runrun411
05-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Last week I returned to AG a 16oz bottle of Mens 400 and a 16oz bottle of Mens 2500 in exchange for 32oz sizes. I was suprised to see the UPS guy at my door. I thought it was coming to the office. Had it been my wife who got it she may have opened the box and saw the invoice. Boy that was close.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-14-2013, 07:00 PM
:laughing:

Kinda reminds me of a guy at work whose girlfriend will check his phone, and if it's locked, she'll think somethings up. Crazy b!tch, if you ask me, but she seems alright. She actually saw my text on getting him to hit some smoke with me, so she confronted him about it. I'm glad my girlfriend is not always breathing down my neck and I don't breathe down hers.

Mach1USMC
05-14-2013, 07:04 PM
:laughing:

Kinda reminds me of a guy at work whose girlfriend will check his phone, and if it's locked, she'll think somethings up. Crazy b!tch, if you ask me, but she seems alright. She actually saw my comment on getting him to hit some smoke with me, so confronted him about it. I'm glad my girlfriend is always breathing down my neck and i don't breathe down hers.

wut?

TH3M B0N3Z
05-14-2013, 07:17 PM
wut?

Runrun's wife sounds like she may not like his detailing hobby/addiction/obsession. I then said it reminds me of a co-worker's obsessive girlfriend who practically breathes down his neck and doesn't allow him to do anything without her consent.

runrun411
05-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Runrun's wife sounds like she may not like his detailing hobby/addiction/obsession. I then said it reminds me of a co-worker's obsessive girlfriend who practically breathes down his neck and doesn't allow him to do anything without her consent.

My wife sometimes sees how much money I spend and then she thinks she has a license to buy more shoes. She really doesn't mind too much as long as the bills are paid. Every now and then she looks at me sideways. Your so right, what an obsession.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-14-2013, 07:27 PM
My wife sometimes sees how much money I spend and then she thinks she has a license to buy more shoes. She really doesn't mind too much as long as the bills are paid. Every now and then she looks at me sideways. Your so right, what an obsession.

I'd be lying if my girlfriend wasn't often annoyed or disappointed by my detailing purchases, but I don't have to worry about the money so much. She just hates it when I tell her going out to eat costs too much. :laughing:

Setec Astronomy
05-14-2013, 07:45 PM
My wife sometimes sees how much money I spend and then she thinks she has a license to buy more shoes.

Are they at least some nice heels?

spiralout462
05-14-2013, 08:38 PM
You should see my wifes Gymboree invoices!!:wow: For the kids my ass! I figured I'm entitled to a couple Master Blasters and several nice waxes. For the cars of course:laughing:

hernandez.art13
05-14-2013, 09:05 PM
These heels are acceptable.

GenesisCoupe
05-15-2013, 06:44 AM
My Miss saw my collection of quality products in a picture i took Saturday, and said that i have too much, and i should stop. And she's probably right, i should hold off on buying until i absolutely need it...So i put an order in yesterday Im the MAN

runrun411
05-15-2013, 06:58 AM
This hobby has got a hold on me and won't let go.

TH3M B0N3Z
05-15-2013, 12:49 PM

I've got a pretty decent collection myself, but I've kinda reached my point to where I'm somewhat stocked up. I probably use the most products whenever I'm doing a full detail, but in between those times, I'm just maintaining (using soap to wash and spray wax to dry/touch up the paint). For instance, I finally started on my second bottle of MPL and I've probably had it for 6 months already. My latest purchase was the Iron X. Now if I start shopping and looking for things to buy, I'll wind up buying something, lol. Gotta control myself sometimes.

c8n
05-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Just wondering... can AG send packages without an invoice? Maybe just a packing list w/o price? If my wife knew how much a pad costs, I think she would loose it. I am not saying that pads are expensive, but to her... it's just a round sponge.

FUNX650
05-15-2013, 01:54 PM
I hear you, my Friend!!

I often consider it a "necessary-evil"...
when something has really got a hold on me...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEUOiiVxsGc]You really got a hold on me - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - YouTube[/video]

:)

Bob

BobbyG
05-15-2013, 01:59 PM

:iagree: .......and you're not alone.......