PDA

View Full Version : DA or ROTARY?

StephenK
05-25-2007, 11:52 AM
what is the MENZERNA line made to be used with DA or ROTARY? appreciate any and all feed back. from what i have been reading it sounds like it is like OPTIMUM and made for ROTARY use. well i am gonna be using the PC7424 or the UDM. want to make sure i will get the superior MENZERNA results i keep hearing about using a DA. thanks

KJW Detailing
05-25-2007, 12:04 PM
from what i have been told from other members at AG is that Menzerna was created with the use of a rotary in mind, i know for myself, i will be using the XMT line with the PC for the time being, and then when the garage is finished being built, i will order a rotary and the Menzerna products and use both the rotary and da in combination.

im sure it can be used with a DA im just thinking that it might take a long time to break down? someone corret me if i am wrong...

StephenK
05-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Samething I Been Reading. If It Takes Longer To Break Down With Pc But Can Get Same Superior Results Its Worth It. Atleast For Me It Is

Nica
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Samething I Been Reading. If It Takes Longer To Break Down With Pc But Can Get Same Superior Results Its Worth It. Atleast For Me It Is

I never did try my Menzerna with my PC (that I now sold) but I don't know if you will get the same results. The reason I say that is because Menzerna requires heat for the products to break down properly, now how much heat it required I honestly don't know but the only product that I have used with a DA is the Final Polish II with my Cyclo and that worked just fine.

When it comes to 106FF I have only used it with my rotary and same goes for the rest of the Menzerna line up. I've been getting great results with my rotary but like I said I didn't get a chance to try it with my PC (DA).

I have the regular line and the Pro line and the regular line seems to be more inclined to be used with the PC (DA) machine....I say that becuase all the paper work that came with the Menzerna regular line up said that it can be used with the PC and a rotary. But I don't know about Pro line.

Just my feed back.

alban61
05-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Looks like AG has the Pro line. What is the regular line then?

Nica
05-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Looks like AG has the Pro line. What is the regular line then?

Well from what I was told the regular line is just that, the regular names for example. The regular line that I have has the Menzerna Final Polish II. The Pro line is the one using all these numbers example PO85RD3.01.

blkyukon
05-25-2007, 03:40 PM
what is the MENZERNA line made to be used with DA or ROTARY? appreciate any and all feed back. from what i have been reading it sounds like it is like OPTIMUM and made for ROTARY use. well i am gonna be using the PC7424 or the UDM. want to make sure i will get the superior MENZERNA results i keep hearing about using a DA. thanks

Menzerna line works great with a DA...Their polishes have good working time and finish down great.

IMO they have the best finishing polishes available (especially for dark colors).

Al-53
05-25-2007, 05:04 PM
the polishes will work with both the PC and Rotary...both give great results...The rotary just does it faster and may give a tad better results....I use 5 inch CCS pads and they seem to work very well with Menz...I can actually feel heat on the panel as I move the PC away...so a PC will work...you should have no problems using either....

AL

BILL
05-25-2007, 05:07 PM
the polishes will work with both the PC and Rotary...both give great results...The rotary just does it faster and may give a tad better results....I use 5 inch CCS pads and they seem to work very well with Menz...I can actually feel heat on the panel as I move the PC away...so a PC will work...you should have no problems using either....

AL

I Totally agree..... both will do the job......rotary a little faster ...

ASPHALT ROCKET
05-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Al pretty much sumed it up.

ScottB
05-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Menzerna line works great with a DA...Their polishes have good working time and finish down great.

IMO they have the best finishing polishes available (especially for dark colors).

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

they diminish just as well with the PC ...and you will note on most sites the abundance of Menzerna users favor the PC.