PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

chevycruze
05-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Anybody else on here ever used this??? Im sure a lot of you have. When I discovered this and realized it was a waterless wash, I thought hell yeah. Another way to wash my car without dragging out the buckets, hose and mitts. Id like to get some feedback from any of you on how you like the product and/or what you don't like about it. I used it on my extremely dirty 2012 Chevrolet cruze today after it sat at the dirt track at the races the other night and it got coated with dusty dirt. It was no longer dirty after I used the meguiars UWAWA. I think this is an amazing product. So feel free to give me your thoughts.

cleanmycorolla
05-14-2013, 01:03 AM
IMO it's nice, but there's more bang for your buck waterless washes out there. Such as UWW+ and Pinnacle w/ Carnauba. 16oz bottles give you 5 gallons each. And IMO are way better.

hernandez.art13
05-14-2013, 01:13 AM
IMO it's nice, but there's more bang for your buck waterless washes out there. Such as UWW+ and Pinnacle w/ Carnauba. 16oz bottles give you 5 gallons each. And IMO are way better.

I agree get a concentrate version and will definitely be more bang for your buck.

I have the Pinnacle Waterless wash w/carnauba.

Been a few weeks since I have fully washed my car.

BillE
05-14-2013, 07:24 AM
I've used and I really was surprised how well it worked.

During the winter months, taking a vehicle threw the 'car wash' (bad idea) or using the 'wand wash' is our only option. Sooo, using the wand then coming home and using the UWAWA...the results were really outstanding.

My $.02...

Bill

chevycruze
05-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah I really like how it cleans. On some days it tends to streak the glass. Other days its almost perfect lol. I love it's overall performance. I know there may be better waterless washes but for the money you can't complain. I'd rather spend 10-15.00 on this and go to work then spend more concentrated washes and having to mix them up right. That is just my opinion. I appreciate all the input so far. I figured there would be alot more replies on this topic since it had over 100 views lol.

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using AG Online

silverfox
05-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Price aside, I think it's a really impressive product. Meg's rarely misses the mark, and this is no exception.

cleanmycorolla
05-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah I really like how it cleans. On some days it tends to streak the glass. Other days its almost perfect lol. I love it's overall performance. I know there may be better waterless washes but for the money you can't complain. I'd rather spend 10-15.00 on this and go to work then spend more concentrated washes and having to mix them up right. That is just my opinion. I appreciate all the input so far. I figured there would be alot more replies on this topic since it had over 100 views lol.

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using AG Online

Mixing them up right, is actually really easy! So that's no reason lol:dblthumb2: also, you're spending $10-$15 for one 24oz bottle when one $15 16oz concentrate bottle can give you five gallons, that alone is a win

RTexasF
05-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Opticlean is 1 quart of concentrate for $16.00 and makes one gallon. I've been using waterless washes since 2004 but paying $15 for 26 ounces of ready to use product is nuts. Although I have at least a dozen of these types of products I have not used the Megs Ultimate. At that price I won't be experimenting with it either.

JKL1031
11-29-2013, 07:59 PM
This stuff works pretty well. I effortlessly washed my trunk without micro-marring it AT ALL. and it does leave a slick finish. Does leave brown residue if you don't remove it all well. Bottle also disappears with the quickness. I only bought it for extra lubricity on long over due washes.

The Guz
11-29-2013, 11:31 PM
I have used it. It's a great product.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Price aside, this ranks right up there with the best waterless washes available.

I'm looking to try out the concentrated gallon version of this soon.
Meguiars Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax D-11501, rinseless car wash, rinseless wash and wax (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-rinse-free-express-wash-and-wax-d11501.html)

rjd598
11-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Mixing is easy. Roshan gave the best tip when he advised to just take a gallon of distilled water and pour out four ounces of water then fill back up with four ounces of concentrate(pinnacle). Idk why people keep saying 16oz will make 5 gallons...it's 4 gallons but still incredible value