PDA

View Full Version : Hello all! Its been years since I last posted, is Zaino still good stuff?

Ankhenaton
05-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Hello all! Its been years since I have posted. Just wanted to know if Zaino, Pinnacle Souveran, and Natty's is still good stuff? I somt have my 06' accord anymore. I now have a 2000 accord which needs a paint job asap (which I will be getting) and I want to maintain it afterwards.

Any suggestions if the above brands I mentioned aren't good anymore?

Setec Astronomy
05-13-2013, 07:18 PM
Sure, that's all good stuff. A lot has changed in the last 5 years though, there are a lot of semi-permanent and permanent coatings on the market now.

ArkayoDeetayo
05-13-2013, 07:21 PM
There is nothing wrong with those brands you mentioned but there are brands that have stepped their game up recently...

Dodo Juice, Wolfgang, and Blackfire for example are all excellent brands that have had top notched quality products, and if you plan to invest, I would suggest going with these three for starters. It sounds like you are mentioning Waxes, so these are pretty good waxes I'll mention and you decide what is best for you after you do some research

Wolfgang Fuzion
Blackfire Midnight Sun
Dodo Juice waxes
Bouncers waxes (new line that AG just started carrying)
Souveran and Signature Series II is also good
just depends on what you want and willing to spend.

theclock12
05-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Speaking of Natty's I can't remember the last time I saw a post about that stuff

Ankhenaton
05-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks all! I'll be back with more questions later after I do some research :D