PDA

View Full Version : Not sure of what Pinnacle product to get

kellyinkc
05-28-2006, 02:11 PM
All right I'm kinda confused. Since I am most used to Meguiars ( can I mention them here? :o) I have an PC7336 and backing plate. What is the equal to Megs # 80 and 83 in the Pinnacle line? Now is Pinnacle new technology compared to Meguiars? I have black Taurus and a white Sable. The Taurus sits outside under a tree and gets sap big time. Now its a 99 former road warrior and it shows. Sable is in garage.
Thanks for your help in this.

Kelly

Ridebyshootings
05-28-2006, 03:50 PM
hello, when in doubt buy the complete kit while it is on sale!

Totoland Mach
05-28-2006, 04:43 PM
hey kelly: why don't you get some plastic bottles and I'll give you some of the new Pinnacle XMT #2 and #3 swirl removers. Try 'em and see if they work for you. If not, jump back to #80 and #83.

Totoland Mach

kellyinkc
05-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow THANK YOU Totoland, that generous of you.:cool: I'll PM ya.

Kelly

ScottB
05-28-2006, 06:14 PM
hey kelly: why don't you get some plastic bottles and I'll give you some of the new Pinnacle XMT #2 and #3 swirl removers. Try 'em and see if they work for you. If not, jump back to #80 and #83.

Totoland Mach

This is what makes a forum special. Thanks :applause: for offering to share some samples.

Totoland Mach
05-28-2006, 06:56 PM
No problem killrwheels: always glad to refer you folks! Your service is FIRST CLASS.....keep at it and the business will always grow.

I'm really getting the hang of the Cyclo I got from you folks. Different than a pc, but on large flat areas (hood, roof, doors, etc) it really "smokes".

See You Folks...

Have a Great, Safe Memorial Day

Toto