View Full Version : Audi

zarko
05-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey guys i have a 2000 Audi A6

THe Color is called Melange it looks like a mix of gold and silver

now im curently using a Porter Cable 7424

i use klasse all in one

and a klasse sealant glaze

i like the finish but im looking for something to bring out a little more shine..

also what pads should i be using..... i have quite a bit of swirl marks....

Thank's guys

zarko
05-24-2007, 03:04 PM
i also always clay bar....

Truls
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
You probably also need a swirl remover, the Klasse dont remove much swirls i think.

XMT 1, 2 or 3 works with the Orange pad on the Audi, Audi tend to have hard Clearkotes, i did a black one some weeks back with Megs MG 83/yellow pad, also a good comb.

I love Pinnacle Liquid Souveran myself, and imo it just looks GREAT on any colour.....

DavidJ021
05-24-2007, 10:39 PM
You probably also need a swirl remover, the Klasse dont remove much swirls i think.

XMT 1, 2 or 3 works with the Orange pad on the Audi, Audi tend to have hard Clearkotes, i did a black one some weeks back with Megs MG 83/yellow pad, also a good comb.

I love Pinnacle Liquid Souveran myself, and imo it just looks GREAT on any colour.....

German? haha... clear coats

I'm gonna be doin my brothers Audi tomorrow, its a very deep white color. I heard its hard to get the swirl marks out, so i'll use my xmt line of products. If not, hopefully my PB will be coming soon.

Gary Sword
05-25-2007, 05:53 AM
That sounds like an interesting color. Let's see some pics when your done. If it has a hard clearcoat you may want to try one of the Menzerna products for the swirls.

Nica
05-25-2007, 09:54 AM
I agree with Gary, sounds like a cool color though. Looking forward to the pictures.

zarko
05-25-2007, 03:32 PM
so im going with xmt #2 with an orange cutting pad

then what do you guys reccomend i follow up with

i use kasse all in one , and the klasse sealant glaze " 2 coats of glaze 12 hours apart"

should i just put that on top of the xmt......

and then should i put some type of wax over the glaze...

and if so some suggestions on wax or other products..

will post pics when done

thanks