PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's World Question

rwright
05-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Those who are familiar with Poorboy's World Polish w/ Carnauba Blue, what kind of durability are you seeing with this in real world use? Are you topping it with Natty's Blue Paste? I just picked this up on trade to use on budget details and wanted an idea of what to expect.

Setec Astronomy
05-10-2013, 05:38 PM
I have a bottle that I won some years ago, it seems to have pretty decent longevity but I don't use it that often so I couldn't give you an actual number. Not like it was gone after the first wash or rain or anything.

JLWinter
05-11-2013, 07:13 AM
How long it is going to last will depend on how the customer maintains the car between detailings. Do they keep it in a garage, or is it always outside, do they run it through a car wash between detailings, or wash it themselves and if so what do they wash it with. I use PB products and have never had an issue with them as far as longevity is concerned. My truck is a daily driver and is never garage parked. I top with Natty's paste wax as an extra protection.

hernandez.art13
05-11-2013, 08:19 AM
How long it is going to last will depend on how the customer maintains the car between detailings. Do they keep it in a garage, or is it always outside, do they run it through a car wash between detailings, or wash it themselves and if so what do they wash it with. I use PB products and have never had an issue with them as far as longevity is concerned. My truck is a daily driver and is never garage parked. I top with Natty's paste wax as an extra protection.

What do you use under Natty's? Cos I will be attempting to top as well.

Collinite 476s > Natty's

rwright
05-11-2013, 09:01 AM
The main point is to make sure it doesn't wash away after 1-2 hand washes. I can adjust marketing as needed. I have decided to use this on one of our personal cars instead of a couple other items right now. Thanks for the responses. :)