PDA

View Full Version : Opinion: Boulder Laundry Detergent (MF's and Pads)

94civicEX
05-10-2013, 03:57 PM
I was surprised to see no posts about Boulder Laundry Detergent. This is available at Costco for around $12.00. After having switched exclusively to this stuff for allergy reasons, I started to was my MF's in it as well. Looking through the forums, I could not find anything regarding it.

http://boulderecocleaners.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Liquid_Laundry_D_4e554635af8b0.png

I don't see any reason why this is not an optimal micro fiber and pad cleanser. Below are the label claims:

Boulder Liquid Laundry Detergent leaves laundry smelling fresh and clean, yet is gentle on your clothes and the planet. This concentrated earth friendly formula is safe for you and your family yet gentle on your clothes. This HE compatible formula is serious about removing tough dirt and grime. Our earth friendly concentrated formula provides a better price performance than the competition; we pack 200 HE earth safe loads per bottle! Boulder 100% Natural Laundry Detergent is a great value too; use 2 ounce for a full standard load and only 1 ounce for a full HE machine load. Boulder 100% Natural Cleaners are made Colorado. The inspiration from this health-oriented and environmentally conscious area has led to a product that produces great results, while being 100% natural and biodegradable.

100 Standard Loads
200 High Efficiency (HE) Loads

Our 100% Natural Laundry Detergent is:

Biodegradable
Safe for Septic Systems
Safe for Greywater Systems
VOC Free
Non-Toxic
Not Tested on Animals
Hypoallergenic
Enzyme Boosted
Neutral pH
Our 100% Natural Laundry Detergent contains no:

EDTA or NTA
Animal Ingredients
Phosphates
Dyes or Perfumes
Chlorine Bleach
Petro Chemicals
Optical Brighteners

Liquid Laundry Detergent, 200 Ounce (http://boulderecocleaners.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.v3.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=94)

Has anyone out there tried this stuff? It seems to do the job for me.

94civicEX
05-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Upon further research, I guess this is not yet nationwide. I didn't realize I was so lucky!

Retail Locations (http://boulderecocleaners.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=86)

Pureshine
05-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Have you tested it on MF pads?

94civicEX
05-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Have you tested it on MF pads?

I've just done my MF's, haven't done pads yet. I was looking for input before I used it on the pads.

JGcharger
05-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Formula 409 also works, per Junkman.

piranah
05-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Won't if you could order it on the Costco website and have it delivered

Sent from my Dell Streak using AG Online

RTexasF
05-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Never heard of it and the closest Costco is 50 miles from me. Not worth even going to see it.

94civicEX
05-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Never heard of it and the closest Costco is 50 miles from me. Not worth even going to see it.

It looks like it's a limited release in Costco. It's available at the website in my first post.

Pureshine
05-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Formula 409 also works, per Junkman.

I would not use 409 on MF pads to strong of a cleaner I only use woolite on my towels and pads.