PDA

View Full Version : Oh, great!

bcope
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Watching it hailing on both of my cars. Its small hail. Hopefully it won't dent them up.

mksmth
05-08-2013, 04:54 PM
i know the feeling. It sucks. I keep a couple moving blankets in the trunk during severe weather season. They help for the smaller stuff. Here in OK we get baseball size hail. Ill drive to the car washes to hide in when the bad storms come.

bcope
05-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Looks like no damage. Lots of hail, but it was small in size.

dorkiedoode
05-08-2013, 06:34 PM
i know the feeling. It sucks. I keep a couple moving blankets in the trunk during severe weather season. They help for the smaller stuff. Here in OK we get baseball size hail. Ill drive to the car washes to hide in when the bad storms come.

That's a good idea lol. I would drive to an underground parking plaza and go grab some tea and enjoy the weather.

WRXINXS
05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Hail is truly my worst nightmare. The body of my RX-7 is so soft and lightweight that a good hail storm would total it!

zmanjohn
05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Brother do I hear you there. I was at work yesterday and it did the same thing to me. Like you said luckily they were small. Close by, they had much larger hail, thankfully not where I was.
My last car was hit by softball size hail, kept telling people it was a test vehicle for Titlest, LOL.
Bill

JHL88
05-08-2013, 08:08 PM
its hailing here right now too lol you must be in kansas or close to it