PDA

View Full Version : The Original Forum Favorite.

Merck
05-08-2013, 10:18 AM
So I have been tossing around the idea of purchasing some Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax. I am curious about whether or not its worth an additional $45 to get the Original Forum Favorite kit. What are your experiences with using the Klasse twins prior to application of the Souveran? Is it worth it?

swanicyouth
05-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Its worth it to put some sealant under Souveran, as it doesn't last too long.

Merck
05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Its worth it to put some sealant under Souveran, as it doesn't last too long.

If I didn't get the Klasse items as well, I was planning on using some Meg's Ultimate Paste first, then the Souveran.

slimnib
05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
So I have been tossing around the idea of purchasing some Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax. I am curious about whether or not its worth an additional $45 to get the Original Forum Favorite kit. What are your experiences with using the Klasse twins prior to application of the Souveran? Is it worth it?

I have Souveran Paste wax. I used because I have it, however I would not buy again because I really see not difference between it and a less expensive wax like PS21.

Merck
05-08-2013, 11:03 AM
I have Souveran Paste wax. I used because I have it, however I would not buy again because I really see not difference between it and a less expensive wax like PS21.

The only reason I considered it is because I tried a sample of the liquid Souveran and I really liked it so I thought the paste might be worth a try. I'm still undecided so I'm sure I'll end up looking at other waxes before its all said and done. Right now I only have Meg's Ultimate paste and Gold Class in my arsenal so I am interested in a better looking product.

dooyaunastan
05-08-2013, 04:29 PM
DP Max Wax has been referred to as Souveran's little brother, I'm looking at Collinite 915, CG Pete's 53, and P21S (not sure if I want Concours or 100% yet). All seem to be popular and/or favorites among those who use or have used them.

Jaretr1
05-08-2013, 04:42 PM
I love Souveran. I cant comment on its durability because I use it on my garage queen, but it is a super smooth wax that goes on and off like butter and smells incredible.

Pats300zx
05-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Souveran is probably one of my all time favorite "beauty" waxes. I have used it on all my garage queens since it was released. I can remember back in the day that it was probably one of the most popular carnuabas out there. For ease of use and looks on reds and blacks it really can't be beat.