PDA

View Full Version : Crap!!!!!!!!! UPS Strikes again

davidc
05-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Here we go again. 4:45am parcel on truck for delivery. 7:45am damaged shipment, discarding damaged item, returning the rest to Autogeek. This shipment made it from Florida to Arizona then they screw it up ?. The one week now turns into two weeks plus. This is the 2nd or third time now. I would have a hard time believing with the great packing and boxes Autogeek uses that the problem lies with them. Now on the other hand no box or packing can stand up to dribbling like a Basket ball. Sorry for the rant, just venting.

Dave

Breakwater
05-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear your shipment was damaged. I can only imagine the frustration...

parkerslade
05-06-2013, 09:15 PM
that's the worst. sorry bud!

Dr_Pain
05-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Vent away, brother! I had my own venting session this morning and the support from fellow AG'er helped!!

dooyaunastan
05-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Take screen captures each time the UPS tracking page updates with the shipment damaged notification, if it's happened enough times and you have some sort of invoice or receipt or some form of proof indicating that it did, I'd take it to the local UPS branch and seek a manager and see what can be done, be it a negligent/vandalizing worker or poor packing of the truck, whatever it may be.

mwoolfso
05-06-2013, 09:22 PM
File a complaint with the UPS depot and UPS corporate. Going forward, request AGO send via Fedex and send copies of the receipts to the same folks at UPS.

6supersport7
05-06-2013, 09:53 PM
I work for one of the major shipping companies. Many would be very surprised how packages are handled. This is the reason I never complain about to many packing peanuts in my packages.

davidc
05-07-2013, 04:47 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't expect this. Thank you Autogeek.

Dear David, We regret to inform you that we have been contacted by UPS and informed that the merchandise you ordered was damaged in transit. Please note that a replacement of the item(s) will ship for you today via 3 day air. We do our best to ensure that all packages are securely packed; unfortunately, this does not always guarantee successful delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. We thank you for shopping with us. If you should have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Regards, Penny Customer Service

Dave

Bigbull2984
05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Penny is awesome!

Dear David, We regret to inform you that we have been contacted by UPS and informed that the merchandise you ordered was damaged in transit. Please note that a replacement of the item(s) will ship for you today via 3 day air. We do our best to ensure that all packages are securely packed; unfortunately, this does not always guarantee successful delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. We thank you for shopping with us. If you should have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Regards, Penny Customer Service

Dave

BobbyG
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM

Dave

Very Cool!! :cheers:

Tell me again why you would shop anywhere else? :props:

hoyt66
05-07-2013, 06:16 PM
That stinks. I had my first UPS mishap last month. AG took care of me of course (awesome

cust serv as usual). It's not so bad for the hobbyist like myself but I could see where it

would hamper progress on the pro's.