PDA

View Full Version : Business Name & Logo Idea critique?

hofiveo
05-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. My dad and I own a small business doing Industrial floor coatings and in the last year business has been terrible and struggling to pay bills lately. So I have decided to get into detailing on the side for now and go full time in the real near future. View my public profile to see what i have bought and why. In short just to save money detailing our business trucks and personel vehicles. Any way I need for y"all to critique my one and only business name and logo idea. Here it is...

Pampered Rydez Logo: Imagine a stork carrying a baby, but instead it would carry a vehicle.

Lets here your thoughts. Sorry for short or not good post in hurry now.

VP Mark
05-06-2013, 08:28 PM
The logo idea is fine, but I do not like the name. Spell it correctly and put the word detail or detailing in it. People will confuse you for an auto repair shop, body shop, or performance shop otherwise.

Pampered Rides Detailing

Just my opinion. :)

hofiveo
05-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Thank you for the advice. This was the first thing that came to mind as I just recently started seriously getting into detailing for money. Some other names:

Pampered Detailing,

Inside & Out Detailing,

Iclean Detailing.

I know it is personal preferance and i am just thinking of top of my head now, just need more advice, if any Thank You.

Klasse Act
05-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Spelling it correctly is key! Correct spelling appeals to everyone who's a potential customer, the mispelling turns off a certain demografic and at the end of the day you don't wanna do that, right?!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

hofiveo
05-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Right!!! Thank you.