PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Time!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
05-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Was not going to post anything, but since this newsletter went out I have had a ton of PM's. Just FYI I will be out of the office till Monday, if you have any questions or concerns please PM Dwayne or call him at the office (ext 212), he will be happy to assist you. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend and with all the news and new products here at the Autogeek this week, I am ready for a couple of days of R and R.Im the MAN
So if you need any assistance with orders, tech questions, or if you just need to say hi to someone, Dwayne is the man for the weekend! :p
Thanks to all of our members it makes this job more rewarding everyday. I will see you guys next week! :grouphug:

Black Diamond
05-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Enjoy yourself Meghan!
Party hardy!

Al-53
05-23-2007, 06:00 PM
Meghan have a safe Holiday and enjoy it...Party like a Rock Star...

AL

mingraygt
05-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Be safe!! I'm leaving for Destin Fl Sunday.:righton:
Ryan

klumzypinoy
05-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Have a fun holiday Meghan :D

Jimmie
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Thank you for everything that you've done right before your Holiday. Hope that you have fun Meghan.

joe.p
05-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Was not going to post anything, but since this newsletter went out I have had a ton of PM's. Just FYI I will be out of the office till Monday, if you have any questions or concerns please PM Dwayne or call him at the office (ext 212), he will be happy to assist you. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend and with all the news and new products here at the Autogeek this week, I am ready for a couple of days of R and R.Im the MAN
So if you need any assistance with orders, tech questions, or if you just need to say hi to someone, Dwayne is the man for the weekend! :p
Thanks to all of our members it makes this job more rewarding everyday. I will see you guys next week! :grouphug:Just called AG..no answer
since this is a Family Forum can you post his home/cell number.I'm having trouble with my Central Air :p

AL417
05-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Just called AG..no answer
since this is a Family Forum can you post his home/cell number.I'm having trouble with my Central Air :p
Joe that's too funny. You think they'd be there for you, afterall it is 84 right now in Chicago. Call tomorrow... maybe Dwayne will give you 15% off a service call.:D

Meghan, have fun and behave!

joe.p
05-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Joe that's too funny. You think they'd be there for you, afterall it is 84 right now in Chicago. Call tomorrow... maybe Dwayne will give you 15% off a service call.:D
can you beleive this..the weather warms up and my central croaks lol..

dengood1
05-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Enjoy and BE SAFE!! Well deserved.....

Gary Sword
05-23-2007, 08:49 PM
And I thought working at AG was a vacation. Enjoy your time off Meghan.

HighEndDetail
05-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Meghan, you have a wonderful few days off. You needed it. Talk to you soon. http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/seeya.gif

Whitethunder46
05-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Have a GREAT Memorial day weeekend Meghan!

DavidJ021
05-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Have fun. http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/seeya.gif

I hope my shipping issue gets resolved :(

07SteedaQ335
05-24-2007, 05:09 AM
So Meghan what time are we going to the beach and all???

LMAO J/K!

Anyways have a wonderful vacation/holiday. Stay safe, and if you plan on going up to Mass for the weekend don't bother I was up in Canton and it rained the entire time!

Cheers!