PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts?

DogRescuer
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Hi Im thinking of starting a mobile business featuring, hold on to your umm britches, "rinseless carwash". Now this wont be my main source of income, it will be just enough to support my detailing addiction. I would like some feedback. I am offering a whole line of paint correction services, but since I will be working out of my car, they will need to come to my home or I could use their electric. I will be focusing more on Quality then Quantity. All ideas are welcome, Please.

hernandez.art13
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
I'll try and help you out.

I'll act like a daily driver customer.
Here it goes:

What do you do? (Good time to include your packages and why they'll need it)
What do you need from me?
How much do you charge?
Wont that scratch my paint?

Ok I'm done just trying to help out.

It would make more sense if you went to them, an what if you show up and the car is to dirty to waterless wash?

Evan.J
05-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi Im thinking of starting a mobile business featuring, hold on to your umm britches, "rinseless carwash". Now this wont be my main source of income, it will be just enough to support my detailing addiction. I would like some feedback. I am offering a whole line of paint correction services, but since I will be working out of my car, they will need to come to my home or I could use their electric. I will be focusing more on Quality then Quantity. All ideas are welcome, Please.

If you haven't done so get the book by Renny Doyle on how to start a home base detailing business. Read it study it mark it up its a great read and very informative.

Read this
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/27827-few-tips-starting-part-time-detailing-business.html

And if you haven't read this article that mark just posted its a good read.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/64194-500-mobile-detailing-startup-simple-walk-through.html

hernandez.art13
05-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Zig Ziglar stuff are very informative as well. (That's where I got those questions) I read on one of Mike Phillips post that when he first started the hiring manager (something like that) gave him Zig Ziglar (i think they were audio books) to learn he said he learned a lot. I got my hands on the video and learned a lot as well...

Prospect vs Suspect saved me $500

DogRescuer
05-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys.