PDA

View Full Version : help with interior cleaner

lucky417
05-06-2013, 02:17 PM
hey guys, i recently bought a new (to me) tahoe and the carpet is in need of some tlc. there is also some spots on the seats as well. i need a good carpet/upholstery cleaner but i dont want to mess with mixing apc as i dont use them very often and my wife cleans the cars sometimes when im not there and i dont want her grabbing up some potent stuff and ruining something. so i was wondering what is a really good interior cleaner thats just a dedicated interior carpet/upholstery cleaner.

Pureshine
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Folex is great stuff you can buy any where and its rinseless.

KillaCam
05-06-2013, 02:24 PM
I tried folex and I didn't see any difference than using that vs megs apc+. Actually, the megs seemed to clean the carpets better...and it's way cheaper.

Pureshine
05-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Been using Folex for years with great results. Did you let it sit for a while and use a brush.?

dorkiedoode
05-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Both Folex and meg apc+ are great. I didn't search enough so I bought two of those. Try apc+ first since you can use that for everything with different dilution.

lucky417
05-06-2013, 02:50 PM
i dont want to mix up apc. like i said my wife sometimes vaccums and wipes int interiors down and i dont want her grabbing the wrong thing. i will try out folex. heard it mentioned on here before